Masha - Pictures & Videos (2024) @3

StnCld316

Back on Sunday, the 12th, a couple of days before Masha's whirlwind tour of Montenegro, she had a girl over that at first I thought was Roxy, but upon closer examination, I could see that it wasn't Roxy. Some of you guys called her "New Roxy" so that's how I identified her. Her & Masha came in just before 6:00 AM & settled in for a bit before going into the bathroom to have a bubble bath together. They don't make out or anything while they were in the tub. Masha gives her a T-shirt to wear & they both get into Masha's bed. It's now 7:15 AM & as Masha & New Roxy are relaxing on the bed, Masha moves in for a kiss. The gray kitty snaps at New Roxy's arm & will do that several more times over the course of the next few hours. Both cats were having an argument with each other, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. Other than what happens in the pictures, nothing else transpires between the two women. As Masha slept, New Roxy took a shower, got dressed & left around 2:08 PM.

(Content No Longer Available)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha - Pictures & Videos (2024) @3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...