B7 - General Topic 2023 #35 (December)

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Two things...can you explain exactly when Karma got hurt and appeared upset and cried like a baby please. The other thing is...staying away from someone is not the same as domestic violence. You are making this up and pulling it out of thin air. Sara and Karma both seem happy with whatever directions they have both taken as they are both having fun...and that is all that matters. It's not about who's not good for the other...they are both happy and having the fun and just embrace and enjoy what you watch on cam rather than worry yourself over tenants emotions because I've not see either upset. Btw the first person Sara greeted when she returned was Karma after she also returned from 'having fun' with her Cult Leader. I do respect your opinion because that it all it is and I have my opinion. 

There wa a long conversation she had on the phone.Among other things she said she was sad and disapointed in Sara. She had been totally neglected etc.etc. It's true she didn't cry over it though.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

There wa a long conversation she had on the phone.Among other things she said she was sad and disapointed in Sara. She had been totally neglected etc.etc. It's true she didn't cry over it though.

Fair enough, but can I just add that from the moment Sara wakes up to the moment she closes her eyes or sleep, if in the apartment, then Daytona is annoyingly always by her side and I don't think this helps matters to be honest. The worst thing Sara could have done was refer a friend (Daytona) to the project...she is incredibly annoying and I think she could be a major obstacle between anything that could have further developed between Sara and Karma. 

• Haha 1

Okay all I know this is a new girl to the project, and what I'm seeing is Wolf number one  henchman/girl is probably out in reconnaissance trying to fill her out for her main man wolf, and her bedroom door is accidentally open, now this sexual deviant can just walk his ass right on in there

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fair enough, but can I just add that from the moment Sara wakes up to the moment she closes her eyes or sleep, if in the apartment, then Daytona is annoyingly always by her side and I don't think this helps matters to be honest. The worst thing Sara could have done was refer a friend (Daytona) to the project...she is incredibly annoying and I think she could be a major obstacle between anything that could have further developed between Sara and Karma. 

This happend the first time Nadia and the stange guy visited.

• Sad 1