B7 - General Topic 2023 #35 (December)

So I don't like Max either, as I said, on the one hand a rose cavalier who perhaps tells the women what they want to hear and an egotist when it comes to sex (that's just my opinion or what I've seen of his appearance in the replays, as I can't speak English, I never really know what he tells the women). I wouldn't call him an Italian asshole now, there are also Italians who are perfectly fine like in any other country even if you could say he is a macho and I can't stand people like that. As I said, I don't want to offend anyone here in the forum because if I don't like someone in the rlc it has nothing to do with their nationality but only with the person themselves.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't like someone in the rlc it has nothing to do with their nationality but only with the person themselves.

Very decent of you.

I am from Canada, land of the woke. Yuch! So I don't know the culture of European counties that well.

I suspect Ukraine has a culture that has not fully embraced equity of man vs woman. So woman from there are still used to men being somewhat sexist so they put up with it a bit more. 

I do not know about Italy, are guys like Mass and sunglass-raincoat guy who banged Ney still accepted as macho?

I would be happy to hear what others have to say,

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Very decent of you.

I am from Canada, land of the woke. Yuch! So I don't know the culture of European counties that well.

I suspect Ukraine has a culture that has not fully embraced equity of man vs woman. So woman from there are still used to men being somewhat sexist so they put up with it a bit more. 

I do not know about Italy, are guys like Mass and sunglass-raincoat guy who banged Ney still accepted as macho?

I would be happy to hear what others have to say,

I don't know about the cultures in other countries either, so I don't want to say much about it, and I don't know if you can still call max and the others macho, but for me they are the best example of it.

• Upvote 1