B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

Just now, kris66 said:

You guys are patheitc and buzz kills.  Wank off and get it over with.  You sound like a bunch of old prude virgins.

Maybe you should switch over to the BDSM channel....that seems more to your liking...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You guys are pathetic and buzz kills.  Wank off and get it over with.  You sound like a bunch of old prude virgins.

Yes I can just fuck your girlfriend when she's drunk, always these people who think it's good that women would be raped or agree to domestic violence in real life (sorry I'm really annoyed by people who think it's good that guys are allowed to fuck women just because they're high and drunk)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes I can just fuck your girlfriend when she's drunk, always these people who think it's good that women would be raped or agree to domestic violence in real life (sorry I'm really annoyed by people who think it's good that guys are allowed to fuck women just because they're high and drunk)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another high moral ground woke police officer spotted.  The girls love it and crave his big fat dick 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1