B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

They guys here are woke prude "old" women who really need to get out of the house and find some pussy

Still trolling i see fella now be a good boy your mummy says you should be tucked up in bed now. Do one you cunt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Happy New Year Grumpy Tits...2024 the year you get gifted a sense of humour 🙂

Don't worry for the sense of humour ... I laugh EVERYDAY, when I have reasons... There is no reason to laugh or find it funny to watch Massimo's actions !  

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara telling him that Nadia doesn't want to fuck him, and then she slaps him...his reaction tells you all you need to know....

That says everything !  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara telling him that Nadia doesn't want to fuck him, and then she slaps him...his reaction tells you all you need to know....

Sara's reaction tells you all you need to know too right...and was still not as bad as when CeCe kicked her boyfriend in the face 3 times...ah but that's okay right, that's all I need to know. 

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't worry for the sense of humour ... I laugh EVERYDAY, when I have reasons... There is no reason to laugh or find it funny to watch Massimo's actions !  

It's good to laugh, it's more therapeutic...and Massimo's reaction is why Sara likes it rough and hard...nothing wrong that, apart from Nadia being there and being a dick. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sara's reaction tells you all you need to know too right...and was still not as bad as when CeCe kicked her boyfriend in the face 3 times...ah but that's okay right, that's all I need to know. 

After she slapped him and he came back hard on her, she did what a lot of rape victims do.  And that is to submit until they are finished....if you notice she didn't even react to him eating her pussy......other than try to get up a couple times which she realized was useless.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1