B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I think that is the gal with Marilyn...I said mom, but I'm not sure she that old.

Now that I see her standing up, yes it is her.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

An honest question to you.  How long have you been watching RLC?

I joined RLC, XCF and CC in 2017...although this is my second CC profile as I had to rejoin after speaking out and upsetting those made of fluffy things here from my original same handle profile. I'm not going to log on here every day and read endless criticism of the guys living at the clubhouses just wanting to have fun but people here knitpick and fault the guys on everything and I'm not afraid to say I despise Karma the most yet I get cornered for speaking out against a female in the project...very weird and worrying. 

1 minute ago, Elcondor said:

I am not a big fan of how Massimo behaves with girls, But I think if we alll agree that a man should never puts his hands on a woman, the same applies to women as well. I watched the video and did not see violent conduct from Massimo. Moreover, Nadia is a grown ass girl. If she does not want to do something, she is free to simply walk out of the room. Now if Massimo violently forces her to do something one could talk about rape or sexual harassment. But again, I did not see anything wrong in his behavior that granted him a slap from Sara. She is not an avenger.

You don't see whats wrong there?  His reaction to a tiny slap?? He deserved. The guy is a fucking maniac and very dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Wolf and Massimo slapping every time the women they have sex with, sometimes harder then the video

And I have never seen any of these girls complain about those slaps. But if they complain and ask them to stop and they keep doing it, I will be among the first to report it. Yesterday I saw Karma tied up and sitting on the floor in the living room and she was enjoying it. As long as both parties are ok with that I am fine with that as well.  

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

You don't see whats wrong there?  His reaction to a tiny slap?? He deserved. The guy is a fucking maniac and very dangerous.

Talk about over-reaction lmfao. Does it ever occur to people he may have just misjudged his own strength and there reacted too quickly and never realised. Dads on here are very quick to see what they consider as abusive but never consider the other 'actual' possibilities. Too much hate on this site for the guys at the clubhouses...shocking. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I joined RLC, XCF and CC in 2017...although this is my second CC profile as I had to rejoin after speaking out and upsetting those made of fluffy things here from my original same handle profile. I'm not going to log on here every day and read endless criticism of the guys living at the clubhouses just wanting to have fun but people here knitpick and fault the guys on everything and I'm not afraid to say I despise Karma the most yet I get cornered for speaking out against a female in the project...very weird and worrying. 

I think I started around the same time.  Although I was un-subbed for about 18 months after Radislava left the project.  I believe I understand why B7 and the additional single guys were added to the project.  I re-subbed recently to see the changes for myself.  Let's put it this way, I will not be re-subbing when the current one expires....I guess I'm too "old fashioned" for some of this....

6 minutes ago, rj281 said:

karma in kitchen in massi arms guess she got mad casuse wolf ignored her with nadi

I think wolf can careless especially after yesterday 😂

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Holy fuck that was disturbing. Just below the surface is a psychopath. And readers wonder why so many talk shit about him??

Have a good fucking look.

Yeah he didnt like that slap, a bit agressive behavior from him after.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1