B5 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January - March)

Oh yes Amalia, liked how you looked at the cam whilst fingering yourself 😲

My other favourite part was when she was on all-fours with her perfect ass towards the cam, dont recall her doing that while bating before (I may have mention previously how much I enjoy seeing her wonderful ass...😊)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i like octavia but i hate seeing her get involved with amalia and mati, i can't stand either one of those two.  i know she's a big girl but even big girls make poor decisions.

Any specifics about why you can't stand them ? I was not a big fan of them at first, but I think they grew on me over time, little by little.

5 hours ago, itohkata said:

Any specifics about why you can't stand them ? I was not a big fan of them at first, but I think they grew on me over time, little by little.

i can't stand them because of how they act at every get together and if you've watched them since they are growing on you, then you would understand.  i've never liked amalia, i don't think she is sexy in any shape of form.  mati is just another asshole that can't keep his hands to himself and is always trying to provoke something sexual with the other girls.  i know i'm a minority here when it comes to them, but that's why i can't stand them.  I hate the way they act and i hate the way they are predators to every other girl on rlc.

i've said my peace and i will not elaborate or reply from here going forward.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i can't stand them because of how they act at every get together and if you've watched them since they are growing on you, then you would understand.  i've never liked amalia, i don't think she is sexy in any shape of form.  mati is just another asshole that can't keep his hands to himself and is always trying to provoke something sexual with the other girls.  i know i'm a minority here when it comes to them, but that's why i can't stand them.  I hate the way they act and i hate the way they are predators to every other girl on rlc.

i've said my peace and i will not elaborate or reply from here going forward.

No problem, I was genuinely trying to understand, not provoke anything 🙂

As I'm only connected once in a while and try to avoid every get together because I can't stand that shit in real life, even less here, I miss on many things. My observations were just based on how the two of them interacts one with another. 

• Thanks 1