B5 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January - March)

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Meh, could have been better.  At least Mati got some head from the friend.  Unfortunately, the friend didn't look satisfied at the end, she didn't get any D.  The girls should have taken turns on top of Mati.

Could be they didn't have any condoms. We'll see what happens tonight !!

13 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Sorry no link, it happened just before Xmas last year so unless someone uploaded it on Hotscopes or somewhere else

I misunderstood.  I thought it was something that happened yesterday.

I think I recall the time with the GF and Cecilia on the couch at B1, where the GF dined on Cece's pink pussy.

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I wonder why you wonder why he wonder !!

i wonder because the little tryst that they had the night before was just for show and views, it didn't mean they were all of a sudden going to start some torrid 3-way love affair LMAO.  rlc is a platform for views, just as any other cam site out there is.  the only difference between rlc and a site like chaturbate or myfreecams is you get to watch the people 24/7.  that is, when they are at their post/apartment.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i wonder because the little tryst that they had the night before was just for show and views, it didn't mean they were all of a sudden going to start some torrid 3-way love affair LMAO.  rlc is a platform for views, just as any other cam site out there is.  the only difference between rlc and a site like chaturbate or myfreecams is you get to watch the people 24/7.  that is, when they are at their post/apartment.

I was just playing with the word "wonder" Sorry!