B5 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January - March)

Just now, Fagen said:

They are trying to get the others horny, seems to be working for Matti, and Dayana's guy also seems like he is ready.

The women don't care, and that's who Mass is trying to impress.  I'm surprised they haven't moved to the couch and give them a front row seat.

Just now, Fagen said:

It's just weird thats all.

I get it but Ama of all people often instigates and seeks sex partners on cam but mostly of her choice and Mati just plays along. Ama doesn't appear to be in the mood tonight but that does not mean we have to be negative toward Sara and Masshole lol. If all 6 of them were banging eachother then this quite possibly could have been one of the greatest scenes ever on RLC irrelevant whether you like or dislike in the gangbang. It's got to start somewhere surely and don't we 'allegedly' scribe to RLC to watch people rather than sit there and drink alcohol lol. I know what I'd rather watch and not them sat there chatting shit. We can all deny this and that but if all 6 of them were shagging then 9 out of 10 signed in now would be watching. 

I really find it disrespectful that Massimo & Sara having sex on Mattl & Amalia's bed.  

So, they can't even be apart and not having sex while they are visiting other people ??? 😏 🤔

I recommend that they get married soon 🤭 ☺️. This at least will help Sara with her visa if she wants to stay in Europe for long time as her best and dear friend Nadia did.   

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I really find it disrespectful that Massimo & Sara having sex on Mattl & Amalia's bed.  

So, they can't even be apart and not having sex while they are visiting other people ??? 😏 🤔

I recommend that they get married soon 🤭 ☺️. This at least will help Sara with her visa if she wants to stay in Europe for long time as her best and dear friend Nadia did.   

They don't have respect for ANYONE !!!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1