B7 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Good on him, she clearly consented, so there is no problem is there. 

She made te running, but it's never straight forward with Aziza. While Massimo was waiting patiently for her to perform,  she jumped into the bath fully clothed with Wolf and Neytiri. High on something and I don't think it was booze.

15 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

She made te running, but it's never straight forward with Aziza. While Massimo was waiting patiently for her to perform,  she jumped into the bath fully clothed with Wolf and Neytiri. High on something and I don't think it was booze.

That's the only way they can get the girls to anything is to get them screwed up on some unknown substance.  Alcohol surely doesn't make people jump into a bath clothed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

I commented on it at the time, Aziza didn’t jump into the bath. At 01:09:25 Ney try’s to pull Azi in and Wolf grabs her around the waist and pulls her in 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

I commented on it at the time, Aziza didn’t jump into the bath. At 01:09:25 Ney try’s to pull Azi in and Wolf grabs her around the waist and pulls her in 

She lept over the bath side to embrace Neytiri and lost her balance, because she was high. get some specs. In any case, it's happened because of her condition, that's is the salient point.