B7 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's slept nude beside her before,sister would'nt be my guess

He walks around nude in front of anyone so why would he not sleep nude next to his sister/friend or whoever she is? 🙂

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He walks around nude in front of anyone so why would he not sleep nude next to his sister/friend or whoever she is? 🙂

Maybe because it's extremely weird/creepy?

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

only where you come from, when we have block parties everybody is nude and i thought that was how it was all over the world lmao

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

11 hours ago, kris66 said:

He and his sister are in the tub right now,naked 

Wolf wants to show the world that he has a penis ! Not working so well, but he can at least pee with it. And now and then he uses it for masrubation purposes.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

He and his sister are in the tub right now,naked 

So Wolf and the guest girl are siblings?? And Ney is another sister ?? The guest guy who fucked Ney in a MMF threesome was their brother ! RLC has becomed a family gathering !! Who comes next ? Exciting !!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lasse said:

So Wolf and the guest girl are siblings?? And Ney is another sister ?? The guest guy who fucked Ney in a MMF threesome was their brother ! RLC has becomed a family gathering !! Who comes next ? Exciting !!!

i understand the humor of it all but i firmly believe that the guest girl as you call her is really his sister.  if you notice there is a very strong resemblance in the guest girl to his mom that visited b7 earlier in the summer of last year.  his mom had what i like to call wide childbearing hips, the same as the guest girl that is visiting.  also his mom's boobs and her boobs are remarkably the same.

is it strange that he would bathe together with his sister?  to me yes, but that's not unusual in their culture from what i understand. at any rate, rlc is throwing nothing but curve balls these days!