Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

I don’t visit here often but the apartment looks bad. The living room looks like a guys first apartment after leaving home. Nothing more than the bare necessities. Unusual for a couple. Obviously Martina was the force behind having a nice place before, jade doesn’t seem to care, maybe her youth or something. Not a lot of ambition there.

• Upvote 1

Alberto really doesn't want anything to do with Jade... He prefers the sister and we all know it because they write to each other a lot and he does it secretly from her... But the sister is better because Jade has left herself a lot and I think it's very little, I prefer to Martina 100,000 times and to her sister 1,000 times more than her... it is worthless

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

J&A fucking

She doesn't even know how to fuck, the truth is... she's very dull... it's not even worth looking at what she does with Alberto... I only saw her sister fuck once and I saw that she has much more activity than Jade... No are compared

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2024 at 4:01 PM, Maxbell said:

I don’t visit here often but the apartment looks bad. The living room looks like a guys first apartment after leaving home. Nothing more than the bare necessities. Unusual for a couple. Obviously Martina was the force behind having a nice place before, jade doesn’t seem to care, maybe her youth or something. Not a lot of ambition there.

They may still have the empty fish tank.. It might even still have the dead fish in it...

Jade just got angry right now because Alberto turned on play and went to cry to his lover. Right now he is writing to someone else... God how pathetic...

On 5/27/2024 at 1:33 PM, tle said:

Whatever happened with Alberto's house he was buying?

Must still be getting renovated or set-up for the RLC experience. 🤣

Or just more.

Bullshit Bs GIF by MOODMAN