Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

On 3/31/2024 at 3:04 AM, illy said:

The long time understanding has been that the landlord did not want this apartment renovated to the standards of the K&K apartment. So as soon as renovations became a possible explanation for the UMs, we really should have collectively asked why the landlord would change her mind after all this time and/or lowered our expectations for the level of 'renovation' that could be taking place. It was me who first posted about the missing wallpaper in the bedroom, so I guess it's my fault for not asking the obvious question on the back of that.

It was really only the length of the UM that suggested extensive work could be being carried out. Everything else known of this apartment said otherwise. In hindsight, minimal changes for the sake of refreshing floors and walls should probably have been what we all anticipated.

Just wondering ..... what "long time understanding" ?   between who?     How would you know what the landlord wanted or did not want?  Not attacking, just curious of your source of info, especially sense the apartment was UM for weeks. (no conversations) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just wondering ..... what "long time understanding" ?   between who?     How would you know what the landlord wanted or did not want?  Not attacking, just curious of your source of info, especially sense the apartment was UM for weeks. (no conversations) 

I'm curious as well

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Jesus...do I ever miss Martina

On that I do agree with you. Tbh I'm still surprised that she did not rejoined one of the other B#, at least for some time.

• Like 2

Does Alberto have a full-time job these days?  I see him on the patio at 12:46.  Typically, the spring is the busiest time of the year for landscape workers.

-----------------

To be fair, Alberto left with his bike and a small backpack at 12:55.  Jade remained in the apartment.  Does she have a hob?

I'm trying to get caught up as well. Does anyone know if Jade's sister has been back? I thought Alberto was going to fuck her based upon their mutual flirting.

Alberto left the flat yesterday about 16:17:55 for a couple of minutes, popped back in at 16:19:50, then left again. He returning with Taco at 17:45:48, sadly no Martina.