Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

If it's true that Martina is with a girl who doesn't want to be filmed, we can forget about seeing her again on rlc. At least for now. And even if she were single something tells me she wouldn't return to RLC anyway.

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If it's true that Martina is with a girl who doesn't want to be filmed, we can forget about seeing her again on rlc. At least for now. And even if she were single something tells me she wouldn't return to RLC anyway.

Above all, people will have to understand that Martina has moved on, she made choices for her future during her last months of presence, taking into account that her life under cameras and rlc could not last forever

Normally her professional career that she has chosen is no longer really rlc compatible

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Above all, people will have to understand that Martina has moved on, she made choices for her future during her last months of presence, taking into account that her life under cameras and rlc could not last forever

Normally her professional career that she has chosen is no longer really rlc compatible

I think her and her girlfriend probably spent some time at the apartment while it was UM clearing out the last of her things.. One of the reasons the apartment looks so empty now...

3 hours ago, tle said:

I think her and her girlfriend probably spent some time at the apartment while it was UM clearing out the last of her things.. One of the reasons the apartment looks so empty now...

Do you really believe this ? 😂

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Do you really believe this ? 😂

Sure.. I think it's possible.. It would have been the perfect time for her to come finish getting the rest of her things while the cameras were off... She probably still had clothes in the closet and the chest of drawers and no telling what all else...

On 4/17/2024 at 2:48 PM, itohkata said:

That apartment had more activity when it was under maintenance. We talked about it more, too.

I got excited for awhile... I was hoping U&M were a new couple moving in....

• Haha 1