B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

5 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

That's not what I meant, but Frank made it sound like karma was the only bad thing when she got after a married man, there are also threesome relationships and stuff like that, maybe they're only married on paper. That's why I just said that there are always two people who belong to it and not just one.

when you are married it doesn't give either the right to fuck around on their marriage.  if the married couple is unhappy with each other they should get a divorce and move on.

18 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Achso Frank mir fällt gerade ein das Sara Karma schon einmal zu einem 3 er über reden wollte, an dem Abend als sie Karma und den Typen  die Ringe gegeben hat e selnst da hat sie nicht wirklich mit gemacht also bin ich mir ziemlich sicher das es mit Max nie passieren wird da sie den Kerl nicht mag.

In addition to the tattooed boyfriend from the engagement, Sara hangs out with that guy from Andorra with the dog

What I fear, and unfortunately I already had this strange feeling yesterday which was confirmed this morning, is that she is sleeping with the guy again tonight. The only difference this time is that she would have spent the night with Karma but since her Tantra boyfriend is there she makes the mistake again for a reason.

Because he doesn't feel like leaving the room and keeps trying to caress Sara in places that look more like he wants to fuck her. It has been said here in the forum that they don't think she will fuck him again but it looks more like he is trying everything to get her back into bed.

I don't like Tantra, I've already said it many times but this evening I'm happy that he's here and also that he's stopping for the night. She needed someone close to her other than Lupo or Neyti after the 5 days of fire that Sara put her through. I'm happy for Karma but I always feel sorry inside for how bad Karma is doing with this mature and committed person and Frank is right when he says that he has to choose, either marriage or freedom. It's true, Karma is mature, best wishes to her