B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

34 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

L'allemand n'est pas traduit correctement en français. Les posts allemands dominent sur le forum. Je passe mon temps à    COPIER- COLLER .      EXISTE T'IL UNE AUTRE MÉTHODE ?

Write in English like the rest of us 😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

en repensant a tous se qui se déroule enb4 ,wolf n'est pas descendu dans la chambre de KARMA pour faire una caresse au chat,bizarre?

It's true but the cat didn't celebrate him the other night because it woke him up in the middle of the night and it wasn't Karma, do you know how scary?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Und Massimo wird „die Zecke“ nicht los;

Aber ich kann mich für heute schon von RLC und dem Forum verabschieden. Ich habe weder Lust die Tragikomödie  Sara-Massimo samt Anstandsdame Daytona noch die völlige Hingabe von Karma an diesen Tantra-Boy zu beobachten. Beides verursacht bei mir körperliches Unwohlsein und Gefühle von persönlicher Ohnmacht. Beides natürlich aus unterschiedlichen Gründen. Statt dessen sind heute American Football und Darts-WM meine Favoriten.

I'll make a banal observation, Karma respects everyone, she never raises her voice, she smiles and doesn't get angry, she is generous and helpful. This has made her gain respect from everyone and she proves it right now that she is alone with Tantra and no one is allowed to come close and interrupt their enjoying the closeness. After dinner everyone on her street and Neyti too had dinner this evening in B4 not in her room but in company

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ma posso permettermi di fare molto bene a RLC e al Forum. Ich habe weder Lust die Tragikomödie Sara-Massimo samt Anstandsdame Daytona noch die völlige Hingabe von Karma an diesen Tantra-Boy zu beobachten. Beides verursacht bei mir körperliches Unwohlsein und Gefühle von persönlicher Ohnmacht. Beides natürlich aus unterschiedlichen Gründen. Inizia a essere il mio favorito di football americano e freccette.

Which gift are you referring to?

34 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't like Tantra, I've already said it many times but this evening I'm happy that he's here and also that he's stopping for the night. She needed someone close to her other than Lupo or Neyti after the 5 days of fire that Sara put her through. I'm happy for Karma but I always feel sorry inside for how bad Karma is doing with this mature and committed person and Frank is right when he says that he has to choose, either marriage or freedom. It's true, Karma is mature, best wishes to her

Green Team Leadership GIF by Lead 'Em Up

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Écrivez en anglais comme nous tous 😉

Réponse facile plutôt que de régler le problème . Si je comprends bien , CC se désintéresse des  francophone , pourtant dans la liste des pays à traduire ,la FRANCE est en tête . Allez comprendre !