Barbie & Ken (2024) #1

Pete1960

Is that suitcase lying open on the living room floor Kens brothers? I certainly wouldn't object to him staying over permanently. Would at the very least give us something to watch when Ken and Barbie go on their frequent vacations...

10 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Is that suitcase lying open on the living room floor Kens brothers? I certainly wouldn't object to him staying over permanently. Would at the very least give us something to watch when Ken and Barbie go on their frequent vacations...

Did you miss his shower earlier? 

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did you miss his shower earlier? 

Yes, I did miss it seeing as I haven't been subscribed to RLC for a good few months now.

But him and daddy Ken visited once or twice when I was a member and I got to see them give themselves a good scrubbing down lol

Hey, who this is barbie babe? She's actually pretty. Never even seen them, never even looked at them. Saw the names pass right on by it. But she's really beautiful nice looking blonde.  ✌️

il y a 16 minutes, Troy a dit :

Hey, who this is barbie babe? She's actually pretty. Never even seen them, never even looked at them. Saw the names pass right on by it. But she's really beautiful nice looking blonde.  ✌️

welcome to earth!!!😆

• Upvote 1