Eliska & Pepik (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Why we will never understand them 😂. Is good looking but looks miserable a lot of the time. Living with Pepslob will do that to you I suppose. 😂

lol, I don't peek that much( my peeking is within a time frame) to say Pep's a slob

He's a big guy that doesn't seem to help cleaning or laundry much

they and many others seem to really enjoy tik-toc or instagram or Facebook lol whatever that program is called

they/we all enjoy food but hope she doesn't wreck that fine body. about her very fine body, I could type til my fingers bled 😱but I won't show off my powers of observation 👀

anyway where was I because I tend to lose track when mentioning her body and that's head to toe

damn anyway and damn the torpedos!!!!! 

😀 okay, I'm back

Pep could get rid of the unhealthy belly fat. easy and enjoyable to get but a pain in the ass to get rid of but that doesn't make him a slob

the only time she looks close to miserable to me is when she's behind that fogged up shower door because I can't see lol

or when I miss shower time😱

lol

Edited by peking
added

2 hours ago, peking said:

sadly, I had to leave for a bit and when I got back it was over

yep, tears of joy but not that time lol

She was sitting down for most of it and couldn't see shit anyway. 😂            shower shaving GIF 

That's better.  🤣

5 hours ago, Jonno said:

She was sitting down for most of it and couldn't see shit anyway.

most people sit when they take a shit  then will peek in the bowl 🤣 to see the shit/results you couldn't see shit because you didn't peek in the bowl🤣

my moment of nirvana/bliss comes after the shower and it may last for a few minutes 🤩 and then it's over 🥹

yep it's crazy but off the top of my head there are 3 that I luv to see naked, Leora, Karol and her, all different but visually excellent to me. there's no pounding the meat/pulling off/etc...

just admiring their bodies when I get to see them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peking said:

most people sit when they take a shit  then will peek in the bowl 🤣 to see the shit/results you couldn't see shit because you didn't peek in the bowl🤣

my moment of nirvana/bliss comes after the shower and it may last for a few minutes 🤩 and then it's over 🥹

yep it's crazy but off the top of my head there are 3 that I luv to see naked, Leora, Karol and her, all different but visually excellent to me. there's no pounding the meat/pulling off/etc...

just admiring their bodies when I get to see them.

WOW!! Back of the drugs!!

• Haha 1