Eliska & Pepik (2024) #1

Pete1960

13 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

7.5 ROTFLMAO 🤣 
She is lucky to be a 5, she's an alcoholic, a lousy fuck & needs to learn how to suck cock, off course Pepik could do better

umm... Have you seen Pepik's scars from what must have been the worst case of back acne ever documented in the EU and maybe even the world? He's nasty AF and is also a grown man addicted to playing video games. Yeah, he's a real catch! Every woman's dream.

Eliska on the other hand (and I'm not biased, she's not my cup of tea) is scar free, has a nice tan and fit body, has all her teeth (lol), and hasn't had anything to drink for a week. She's not a  5 and could do so much better... 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, desinc said:

umm... Have you seen Pepik's scars from what must have been the worst case of back acne ever documented in the EU and maybe even the world? He's nasty AF and is also a grown man addicted to playing video games. Yeah, he's a real catch! Every woman's dream.

Eliska on the other hand (and I'm not biased, she's not my cup of tea) is scar free, has a nice tan and fit body, has all her teeth (lol), and hasn't had anything to drink for a week. She's not a  5 and could do so much better... 

I'm not saying Pepik is a catch, just that Eliska is a bore & not worthy of anything over a 5

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, desinc said:

Pepik is nasty AF...lmfao so the fuck is Eliska, she physically attacked the poor fucker twice in 2 days recently causing the apartment to go UM, at least his spectacles are a good brand though because they took a couple of hits too. Not sure what his skin as to do with anything, it's clearly condition but there again you are super judgy...another condition people around you have to deal with. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Pepik is nasty AF...lmfao so the fuck is Eliska, she physically attacked the poor fucker twice in 2 days recently causing the apartment to go UM, at least his spectacles are a good brand though because they took a couple of hits too. Not sure what his skin as to do with anything, it's clearly condition but there again you are super judgy...another condition people around you have to deal with. 

Are you serious?? How can you describe what happened as an "attack"? Maybe you're uber sensitive to these types of events... Do you get beat up by girls on the regular? She hardly attacked him... She slapped him...  I think he can take it. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He had it coming and he knows it.

I love when people call someone judgy or even "super judgy" as if they don't realize that is a judgment in itself. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, desinc said:

Are you serious?? How can you describe what happened as an "attack"? Maybe you're uber sensitive to these types of events... Do you get beat up by girls on the regular? She hardly attacked him... She slapped him...  I think he can take it. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He had it coming and he knows it.

I love when people call someone judgy or even "super judgy" as if they don't realize that is a judgment in itself. 

Doesn't make any difference what spin you put on it, it was 'Assault' as for the rest, that is just your assumption.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, desinc said:

Calm down tiny dick...what else would you call it...a play fight. You clearly bumped your head at birth to think only men attack women but women don't attack men. You are clearly not right in the head and you seemingly have only seen part of both incidents. Maybe you should just turn around and walk right back to the mental clinic you have wandered off from. You are full of it honestly...one minute you say he has bad skin and is low scoring but then you say he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar...what BS honestly, you know nothing.  

hotdamn with warm rhino poop people

heretics, all of you

spouting nothing but

Fight Lol GIF by Odd Creativefighting words

she's not a 5

she's a bore (okay and frustrating lol) ever see her get out of the shower, she puts on lotion and stuff like she's in a rush instead of admiring that easy 9 of a body 😀

she's the total opposite of Leora, lol

she wears those great shorts with no underwear and doesn't open her legs for a bit of air

she has a body that screams touch me and she scratches instead of touch, 

she's like a nun with a great body waiting for hey-sus to say it's okay to touch and rub when I'm peeking 😍

she needs no make up ever, looks hot with her hair down, lovely tits/breasts, and oh what a beautiful mound and nice butt

and when she has shorts on and pulled up where those butt checks peek at you 😍

but okay, she can be a bore, lol

and she's an easy nine/9

heretics 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

football game was canceled due to weather

so I thought I'd take a peek

WTF 🤩 never thought I'd see this day ever

she's on the couch and he's in the bed, okay makes for a better view except for that blanket but I'm amazed and confused but okay(shallow me)

will never know what caused this wonder to happen

just beautiful