Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

strange

When the wine and chocs were placed on bedside table like when Eva and Samantha arrived then they become tenants. Masha when she stayed, stayed longer than so far what Sofia has stayed so there's still time to suggest she could be just visiting. I will say though D&S and Sophia all left together this afternoon at around 12:24pm. 

Masha is headed to Montenegro...Sophia remember shared with Masha before and the fact that Sophia has changed her bedding and made it neat and tidy suggest a visitor...we will see later Masha's arrival.  

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha is headed to Montenegro...Sophia remember shared with Masha before and the fact that Sophia has changed her bedding and made it neat and tidy suggest a visitor...we will see later Masha's arrival.  

42 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Big reunion today, Masha-Sophia 🥰

I think the Montenegrin team picked Masha up at the airport.
They will take the bus and arrive at the apartment shortly before eight o'clock.  🚌.....

Don't you hate it when someone repeats what you've already pointed out.  😆

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Big reunion today, Masha-Sophia 🥰

I think the Montenegrin team picked Masha up at the airport.
They will take the bus and arrive at the apartment shortly before eight o'clock.  🚌.....

First part correct due to Masha's SM account with photo of Air Montenegro on the seat but sadly wrong for arriving just before 8pm lol...they have already arrived so you were close enough being as the apartment is in the Budva area.  

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

wrong for arriving just before 8pm

It's just like that, punctuality is secondary and not that important in the Balkans 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It's just like that, punctuality is secondary and not that important in the Balkans 🤷‍♂️

You'll never sleep for getting the time wrong. 🤣

king of the hill cant sleep GIF