Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

Pete1960

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Tatiana visiting Dasha...Shasa seems to be away. Perhaps Tatiana is looking to finish the make out session they started when Dasha visited her. I think this might be another click bate visit. It would be too risky for Dasha in her own apartment unless Sasha is in on it.

• Haha 2

I had give up on the idea that we would ever see Dasha giving in the her old ways. Her brief make out session with Tatiana was inspiring. Dasha has been very quiet since their separation from Masha unlike before, when she was with Demid and she had a succession of male visitors and guest whenever Demid was away. Dasha had the hottest pants on RLC at that time. Her biggest moment involving cheating was when she came back from the patio with the guy we called "Crew Cut" and he had forgotten to buckle his belt and zip his pants back up. That event shut up a lot of the critics who, before the advent of the RLC patio cameras, would claim that if it didn't happen on camera then it never happened.   

• Haha 1

Dasha seems also to have given up on her use of pharmaceuticals. (LOL). That may be why she has cooled down so much from the past. One of Dasha's male visitors used to arrive with a briefcase. They would go straight to the patio and remain there for an extended period of time and then he would leave. We use to call that guy the "Pharmacist" LOL

Maybe I spoke too soon. Dasha was over at Tatiana having a bit of wine and massaging with Rowena tonight. They left and Dasha appears back at home fucked up. This is not a wine high. LOL

When Dasha came home to get a bottle of booze while visiting Tatiana, a guy with a backpack came in with her to use the bathroom on 1/3 at 21:05:30. Does anyone know his name? He isn't seen in either apartment before or after. Sasha was in bed and never moved never concerned about the noise of them coming in.

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why does Dasha do yoga dressed? It's more sexy doing it nude. I've seen Masha doing yoga nude and it's damn hot.

She does most of the time. I mean, in panties. Full nude is rare.

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She does most of the time. I mean, in panties. Full nude is rare.

Bloody hot nude when Masha does it. Hoping one day little sista will to.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hmm, Dasha doing yoga in knickers & bra, really don't know why the bra top, she has nothing to support & it keeps trying to roll down because there's nothing to hold it in place, she should just get rid of it (see pic in pics for what I'm talking about.

• Upvote 1