Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

IS THIS AN RLC FIRST??

THEY ARE STREAMING RLC LIVE ON A TABLET ON SCREEN!!

No...didn't Masha do that the other day whilst showing V&J her bedroom with the guy in it and Roxy being shown Venera's bate, but I am certain Masha showed herself and Roxy in the bath live. I'm pretty certain that is what she did also. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

No...didn't Masha do that the other day whilst showing V&J her bedroom with the guy in it and Roxy being shown Venera's bate, but I am certain Masha showed herself and Roxy in the bath live. I'm pretty certain that is what she did also. 

Yes but this is actually watching and reacting to what they see 'from behind'.

Got any tokens to give?😆

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Yes but this is actually watching and reacting to what they see 'from behind'.

Got any tokens to give?😆

I don't quite see any difference with what she did with Roxy watching themselves in the tub live. Oh well...I don't consider it to be anything unseen before. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I don't quite see any difference with what she did with Roxy watching themselves in the tub live. Oh well...I don't consider it to be anything unseen before. 

So 3 times in a week, i wonder if she's trying to send some kind of message out? Like ok, i'll blow the myth that we don't watch ourselves or something like that. Because it's all been very blatant hasn't it. 

Just now, chogdad said:

So 3 times in a week, i wonder if she's trying to send some kind of message out? Like ok, i'll blow the myth that we don't watch ourselves or something like that. Because it's all been very blatant hasn't it. 

I've honestly never thought they don't watch each other. I have been aware for a very long time they get access to RLC and often log on to CC too. For me is shuts down any rumours and for me there is very little wrong with what they are doing. They are just watching what we are watching lol. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I've honestly never thought they don't watch each other. I have been aware for a very long time they get access to RLC and often log on to CC too. For me is shuts down any rumours and for me there is very little wrong with what they are doing. They are just watching what we are watching lol. 

Hey, she's been moody over Elvis being banned, and the 'Do you want me to hide' message, maybe this is her getting her own back! 😅 Don't mess with the Masha!!