Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

Pete1960

Masha invested a lot in her mentoring of Dasha. It's time for Dasha to live up to her capabilities which some of us will recall from the very early days of RLC. Dasha has been in semi-retirement and under the radar so to speak. It's about time for her to do what she was doing before their were cameras on the patios and bathrooms. Dasha is a real freak but you would not know that from her RLC persona of the past few years. In the early days, Dasha was showing her ass cheeks in the same way she does now. What she is not showing now is how sexually active she was. Her partner was not worthy of her fidelity and so she had lots of male visitors with whom she spent most of the time off camera on the patio. Dasha got her first apartment after appearing at the parties of both Nelly and Masha. Dasha was among the first to go explict with a show where she fucked herself with a banana.  Then she had the on-camera relationships (not on camera) with the guys we called Shaggy...later know as Baldy, and the guy we called Crew Cut. There were many other visitors who were not regulars so the people on the forum never gave them a name.  I don't recognize the Dasha this we are seeing in this present apartment. 

• Upvote 1

It seems now to be accepted lore that Dasha, Masha, and Nelly have been life long friends and that they...individually and collectively...have spawned the talent and formed the backbone of the RLC success over the years. It is an understatement that Dasha is underperforming. Compared to Masha and Nelly, she has not come into focus in any meaningful way during my viewing. Now that she is settled and had a few years to focus outside of the spotlight, I think that she should show us that she is worthy of the benefits that have been bestowed upon her.

• Upvote 1

Tatiana may be the catalyst to bring Dasha out again. Dasha used to like to toot up a little and tonight she is acting more like her old self. This night may lead to opportunities for Dasha to explore Tatiana a little more.  

Tatiana may need to take the lead if anything physical is going to happen between her and Dasha. Once it starts, (and I think that it will)... Newbies to RLC will have never seen anyone enjoy eating pussy more than Dasha. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

Tatiana may be the catalyst to bring Dasha out again. Dasha used to like to toot up a little and tonight she is acting more like her old self. This night may lead to opportunities for Dasha to explore Tatiana a little more.  

Don't get your hopes up, they've mildly fooled around in the past and nothing more.  It would have happened by now, there has been plenty of opportunity.  Also, they'd probably do things at Tatiana's apartment to not wake Sasha.

Tonight is just drinking and talking.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When the room starts to spin then they go speak to the white porcelain phone. Hello Raaalllllf!   :biggrin:

We call it "Driving the Porcelain bus" here in Australia 😂

Vomiting Stick Figure GIF by CowWolf

• Haha 1

You make some good points here about the past history of these these three. I'd add Eva to the mix as she was the classic RLC bisexual woman. To me the big question is whether Dasha is still bisexual. She seems to maybe have those tendencies but I'm not sure if she wants to go back to that lifestyle. I'm not sure if Sasha is involved in any decisions made by Dasha about renewed bisexual/lesbian trysts. I remember when both Dasha and Sasha openly participated in bisexual escapades with not only Masha but with Dick and Jane. But now, Sasha seems to have no interest in that anymore. It could be that he has moved on but Dasha has not and is afraid to "rock the boat" with Sasha. Personally, I think its very difficult for someone like Dasha to eliminate her bisexual tendencies but maybe she is still trying to do that. It was always fun watching her lesbian side as she clearly enjoyed it and was always very energetic. Only time will tell I guess.

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2024 at 9:23 AM, DWI said:

You make some good points here about the past history of these these three. I'd add Eva to the mix as she was the classic RLC bisexual woman. To me the big question is whether Dasha is still bisexual. She seems to maybe have those tendencies but I'm not sure if she wants to go back to that lifestyle. I'm not sure if Sasha is involved in any decisions made by Dasha about renewed bisexual/lesbian trysts. I remember when both Dasha and Sasha openly participated in bisexual escapades with not only Masha but with Dick and Jane. But now, Sasha seems to have no interest in that anymore. It could be that he has moved on but Dasha has not and is afraid to "rock the boat" with Sasha. Personally, I think its very difficult for someone like Dasha to eliminate her bisexual tendencies but maybe she is still trying to do that. It was always fun watching her lesbian side as she clearly enjoyed it and was always very energetic. Only time will tell I guess.

Sasha just got done reminding Dasha that his cock still rules.