Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

On 2/7/2024 at 5:01 PM, hilts122 said:

If they let them go, I am canceling my membership!  This entire thing is weird as hell and no notice of anything.  Customer service is crap!

Them looking through their papers, researching apartments and packing over the course of a couple weeks wasn't notice?

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Il semble que les caméras dans leur chambre n'ont pas un bon angle pour regarder leurs culs découverts et une seule caméra pour avoir une vue claire de l'action sur le canapé.

Voyons comment cela se déroule.

Pareil pour la salle de bain la camera qui filmait de prêt était bien mieux placée ! on y perd au change ....

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It seems that the cams in their room doesn't have a good angle to watch their uncovered asses and only one cam to have a clear view of the couch action.

Let's see how this unfolds.

Yes, I noticed that straight away too, there is clearly no good view of the couch. One can only hope that RLC will improve this.

Otherwise it's nice that the two are back, I had already thought they had left the project.

• Upvote 1

how many days were elli and vlad missing?  let's be clear on one thing, there is no clear view of the couch, the overall camera placements in this new apartment are total shit.  i don't know what they did for all that time they were off camera, but installing 11 cameras was not that time consuming.  making sure to place them where you can't see anything might have taken that long but really it's a big fuck you to the viewers!

• Like 2

Apart from the fact that it is the first time that the tenants themselves have changed apartments, I don't understand this change. The apartment is more or less the same as the previous one and some cameras are positioned worse than before, totally useless to have one camera in 2 balcony (They will only use one balcony, the other will remain empty). And once again just one bedroom for two instead of two rooms for themselves.

• Like 1