Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

14 minutes ago, desinc said:

So now I've lost my patience and am starting to get pissed off. How can it be, with all the forum members who understand whatever language they are speaking, that we still don't know what's going on???

Probably because since the apartment went live, they've maybe said 5 words to each other, it seems.

1 hour ago, desinc said:

They've been talking about it... maybe not to each other... but on their phones or to their boyfriend. This too big for it not to be talked about.

Most conversations in their native languages are as boring as the one you may having with your friends. I mostly listen to B1 and most of their discussions in about what they are cooking or like to cook, beauty products, price of beauty treatments, where to do sports, Tess or Brooke's rash when they got here, what they did when they where living in Valencia. I'm already having a hard time listening to that kind of stuff coming from my friends, so here... 

Except the occasional slip-up, when they have serious shit to talk about (phone or direct) they disappear on balconies, toilets with no audio, outside, etc.  (I don't blame them)

I can't even imagine listening to Elli's phone calls with loverboy 🤮

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

Did anyone catch Eli and her BF fucking in Vlads bed? Thats messed up. Not even changing sheets nothing. I agree with others, this setup is confusing... 

They did over a blanket.

19 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

Did anyone catch Eli and her BF fucking in Vlads bed? Thats messed up. Not even changing sheets nothing. I agree with others, this setup is confusing... 

Who said it's Vlad's bed

40 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

They have done it several times already. I can't believe they don't alternate weeks or something. 

I've seen people say they would rather Elli leave and Vlad stay but I completely disagree. Vlad's cute but Elli fucked her boyfriend 3 times (twice before noon) yesterday. I don't see Vlad, even on her best day, ever producing more content than that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vladellia sucks in the new apartment, she is always on the outside looking in with Elli being the superstar. She get the bed and superstar get the floor... WTF is wrong with tis picture ??? Time for the friendship between the two to either get much closer like the time we had before in the old apartment or Vlad needs to find her own place !!! The voyeurs who pay thier bills have got nothing from her since the move ..... and I mean NOTHING !!!

It is apparent to me that she no longer desires to be part on the RLC project..... Actions speak louder than words in her case.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Vladellia sucks in the new apartment, she is always on the outside looking in with Elli being the superstar. She get the bed and superstar get the floor... WTF is wrong with tis picture ??? Time for the friendship between the two to either get much closer like the time we had before in the old apartment or Vlad needs to find her own place !!! The voyeurs who pay thier bills have got nothing from her since the move ..... and I mean NOTHING !!!

It is apparent to me that she no longer desires to be part on the RLC project..... Actions speak louder than words in her case.

She has indeed been looking for another aprt, we have seen her do it recently. There has been, for whatever reason, a complete breakdown in their friendship, they barely talk and it does look like Vlad will be leaving soon.