Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

With the lad there practically every night now, i think this lends weight to my theory that this new place was originally meant for Elli and him, not Elli and Vlad. Something went wrong, she had nowhere else to go, this led to the fall out. Could be totally wrong but i think very plausible. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Wtf is this ?? Both were in the kitchen and didn't even talk

Bad isn't it. It is like they've washed their hands of one another, and they only talk if it is really needed. I take it that it won't be long before Vlad finds her own place.

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Vladelia is now a foreign body to RLC. The apartment belongs entirely to Elli and the boys she takes to bed.

Vladellia last week spent one evening looking at apartments, jobs and cock...she clearly wants to get the fuck out of that apartment and when she does, I am 100% sure Elli's dipshit boyfriend will move in ad they'll name him Volodymyr so the V gets kept.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Elli squirted on the mattress again. Now they are fucking in the tub. 😁

It looks like he pushes on her bladder quite aggressively and forces her to pee when she climaxes.  That's one way to do it I guess.

Regular orgasms must have become mundane.

But this guy has put in the work and is becoming a pretty good sexual partner.

It wasn't that long ago that he couldn't give 5 good thrusts in a row or he would cum and it'd be over. So their lovemaking equated to 3 pumps and wait 30 seconds and repeat that cycle for 30 minutes and then he'd give her the 5 pump grand finale.

• Upvote 1