Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

Was thinking exactly the same. The fact Elli is totally wrapped up in her guy i think plays the biggest part. At the mo the girls are living separate lives.

To me, there is almost a coldness between them that we have not seen before. Not really pleasant to watch right now.

51 minutes ago, DWI said:

To me, there is almost a coldness between them that we have not seen before. Not really pleasant to watch right now.

If this keeps going like this and they still want to live together as roommates, as friends they also are, which seems like it, looking at their move together from the old apt to this one, they should definitely have a two bedroom apt. It would be too bad if Vlad left, and I'm actually liking to see them living together since day 1 in the other apt so RLC should really act and do their part.

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

Idk if it's just me or not but from what I see since they've moved in this new apt, I feel that the environment between them two has been strange. They barely talk and each of them stay in their corner, Elli with her guy in and out and Vlad mostly in the bedroom on the phone/ pc while Elli and her guy are in the living room, or in the living room when they're out or when Elli's guy is not there. Idk if this is because of Elli's guy but I hope it gets better.

The last apartment had been Elli’s for a long while, then Vlad was a guest for a while I think. So even after Vlad’s name was posted, it’s still like vlad was living at Ellis place. Now they are equal. Vibes might be different between the now. 

11 hours ago, Maxbell said:

The last apartment had been Elli’s for a long while, then Vlad was a guest for a while I think. So even after Vlad’s name was posted, it’s still like vlad was living at Ellis place. Now they are equal. Vibes might be different between the now. 

They chose to keep living together, otherwise they both wouldn't have moved from the other apartment to this new one still as housemates, beyond as friends I believe they are. So RLC should provide them a two bedroom apt in case Elli really wants to have her guy in the apt and Vlad wants to keep living with her and/ or even gets a guy too. Otherwise this situation being prolonged in time will become unsustainable for both of them, either in terms of privacy as in terms of freedom and ease to walk around the house, and even in terms of rest, since one of them will always have to be sleeping on the couch, especially Elli and her guy or Vlad and her future guy who knows, and that will start affecting Elli and Vlad's relationship.

This needs a real look at by RLC, did they even think about this? A one bed place is at the moment a disaster, all i see is Elli blinded by love and Vlad lying on the bed motionless. I can't see a good future for this. 

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

This needs a real quick look at, did they even think about this? A one bed place is at the moment a disaster, all i see is Elli blinded by love and Vlad lying on the bed motionless. I can't see a good future for this. 

And the couch doesn't turn in to a bed. The BF couldn't even sleep there. Is a nice apartment, for a single. To me it seems to be the worst decision that RLC has made recently.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And the couch doesn't turn in to a bed. The BF couldn't even sleep there. Is a nice apartment, for a single. To me it seems to be the worst decision that RLC has made recently.

Yes, and the fact we saw the girls looking at apts suggests the decision could have been left up to them. Didn't anyone think about the situation, it doesn't look like it does it. 

i'm the first to admit that the apartment is a nice apartment for a single person, with the exception of the camera placements - they are shit!

what i don't understand and maybe some of you can help me understand, is why several of you are going on and on about it being only one bedroom, when it should be two bedrooms due to two singles living there.  was this all hastily done and not thought out by rlc and or elli & vladellia?

nobody knows what's up elli & vladellia's or rlc's sleeve as this apartment goes forward.  maybe one or the other of the girls is moving on from rlc in a few weeks and this is just a temporary living arrangement.  this new apartment has only been up and running for a week and i think people should not be so quick to point out that rlc or elli and vladellia made a mistake with this apartment.  i think the viewers need to give them some time and then maybe it will all make sense.  

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm the first to admit that the apartment is a nice apartment for a single person, with the exception of the camera placements - they are shit!

what i don't understand and maybe some of you can help me understand, is why several of you are going on and on about it being only one bedroom, when it should be two bedrooms due to two singles living there.  was this all hastily done and not thought out by rlc and or elli & vladellia?

nobody knows what's up elli & vladellia's or rlc's sleeve as this apartment goes forward.  maybe one or the other of the girls is moving on from rlc in a few weeks and this is just a temporary living arrangement.  this new apartment has only been up and running for a week and i think people should not be so quick to point out that rlc or elli and vladellia made a mistake with this apartment.  i think the viewers need to give them some time and then maybe it will all make sense.  

I completely agree with what you are saying but spare a thought for E&D who 'whilst are a couple', their apartment is either their own with RLC equipment in OR they do not wish to be relocated/time-jumped into 2024 but would rather live in the 1980's in that shitbox they reside in. Mouldy shower curtain...a kitchen tap that comes out of the wall...what else is there apart from Esenia who showers only once every few days. RLC had plenty of time to purchase a sofabed so nothing was rushed here I'd say. E&V apartment for me has joined the 'modern' batch of apartments like all those in Montenegro and H&Z place...the rest are falling backwards.  

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I completely agree with what you are saying but spare a thought for E&D who 'whilst are a couple', their apartment is either their own with RLC equipment in OR they do not wish to be relocated/time-jumped into 2024 but would rather live in the 1980's in that shitbox they reside in. Mouldy shower curtain...a kitchen tap that comes out of the wall...what else is there apart from Esenia who showers only once every few days. RLC had plenty of time to purchase a sofabed so nothing was rushed here I'd say. E&V apartment for me has joined the 'modern' batch of apartments like all those in Montenegro and H&Z place...the rest are falling backwards.  

likewise i agree with you on what you are saying about esenia's & dima's apartment and no progression being shown towards this couple.  however, rlc knows the numbers and i'm pretty sure esenia and dima's apartment rarely gets many views.  it maybe because it's a shitty apartment or it maybe that after all this time esenia still has her panties on every time they have sex, and she goes out of her way to not show the viewers much on a daily basis, who knows!

yes, elli and vladellia's apartment has joined the bandwagon as far as the modern apartments go, can't deny that one! my whole point is that once again the viewers have not given their apartment any time to develop and they are jumping at the gun to get them a two bedroom apartment just after them being back online for one week.  anybody that has watched rlc for any amount of time knows that rlc moves at a snails pace with everything they do and their communication to their viewers is lack luster at best.

in closing, and with knowing how rlc works, more time is needed before people start jumping the gun on this apartment.

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

likewise i agree with you on what you are saying about esenia's & dima's apartment and no progression being shown towards this couple.  however, rlc knows the numbers and i'm pretty sure esenia and dima's apartment rarely gets many views.  it maybe because it's a shitty apartment or it maybe that after all this time esenia still has her panties on every time they have sex, and she goes out of her way to not show the viewers much on a daily basis, who knows!

yes, elli and vladellia's apartment has joined the bandwagon as far as the modern apartments go, can't deny that one! my whole point is that once again the viewers have not given their apartment any time to develop and they are jumping at the gun to get them a two bedroom apartment just after them being back online for one week.  anybody that has watched rlc for any amount of time knows that rlc moves at a snails pace with everything they do and their communication to their viewers is lack luster at best.

in closing, and with knowing how rlc works, more time is needed before people start jumping the gun on this apartment.

Everything is like a cheese...it takes time to mature...and E&V place will take several months to either grow on people and become a valuable asset to the world of RLC or it will not (based on E&V staying). If RLC don't re-sign these two if numbers all then RLC should place a couple in there and I'd put my money on Elli and her new flame being the first couple. I chime in to E&V place every day and despite what you aid about E&D place I do chime in there several times a day and like to watch Esenia...Dima not so much...he's a bit of a bore with his latest addition to the apartment...a gaming chair to sit in front of a bloody laptop. If agreed, it would be better for Ese to sit on the laptop on the sofa and Dima to use the big tv for gaming...those two are going backwards lol. If we talk about what's a complete waste of time in RLC right now then I'm going to begin with Tonya, then add Daytona and Karma to that list. I am still waiting patiently for what happens with J&A apartment, maybe go live in HIS house he apparently bought...who knows.    

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Everything is like a cheese...it takes time to mature...and E&V place will take several months to either grow on people and become a valuable asset to the world of RLC or it will not (based on E&V staying). If RLC don't re-sign these two if numbers all then RLC should place a couple in there and I'd put my money on Elli and her new flame being the first couple. I chime in to E&V place every day and despite what you aid about E&D place I do chime in there several times a day and like to watch Esenia...Dima not so much...he's a bit of a bore with his latest addition to the apartment...a gaming chair to sit in front of a bloody laptop. If agreed, it would be better for Ese to sit on the laptop on the sofa and Dima to use the big tv for gaming...those two are going backwards lol. If we talk about what's a complete waste of time in RLC right now then I'm going to begin with Tonya, then add Daytona and Karma to that list. I am still waiting patiently for what happens with J&A apartment, maybe go live in HIS house he apparently bought...who knows.    

that IS the question!

as for esenia and dima, i never watch their apartment, ever!  as for elli and vladellia, i looked at it when it first came online and then again last night when i asked vladellia to give her sweet pussy a rub.  so, for me, at least right now and going forward, they are not a concern.  my sub is out in a few days and then rlc and i are history!

• Sad 2