Esenia & Dima (2024) #1

Pete1960

22 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

He left on Feb 10th at 22:15, came home on Feb 11th at 8:00 with his face all fucked up.  Black eye, possible broken nose, other open wounds.

He went out with his mate didn't he I think...they probably got fucked up drinking being as Ese is on vacay and either fell over like a drunken clown or got into a fight with some other gob shites.  

19 hours ago, Turm said:

Great sex. She seems to be coming out of her shell. Seems like she likes to suck cock. Maybe she learned something while on vacation. 

She was always good at sucking cock

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

The last time Esenia went on vacay, Dima went out with a mate for 6 hours and come back looking like Rocky Balboa after 15 rounds, this should be fun. 

Wonder if she is getting modeling gigs.  Hopefully she makes enough to get outta that little shithole apartment.

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

Wonder if she is getting modeling gigs.  Hopefully she makes enough to get outta that little shithole apartment.

She'll back with another new tattoo lol. I agree, that place is shocking...how RLC keep this apartment going is beyond me...nice couple, low key and not very exciting but watchable...just. Lets also remember that apartment might actually be their own and somehow come across RLC and agreed to have recording equipment installed. They may either not want to relocate like several have just to stay in the project so there's a million reasons why that apartment continues to broadcast live and one reason I reckon could be that it is cheap as chips to run and they make a good whack from RP's and all that shite. I don't think the water bill costs much either because they hardly ever fucking shower...well Esenia may be once every 2/3 days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

She'll back with another new tattoo lol. I agree, that place is shocking...how RLC keep this apartment going is beyond me...nice couple, low key and not very exciting but watchable...just. Lets also remember that apartment might actually be their own and somehow come across RLC and agreed to have recording equipment installed. They may either not want to relocate like several have just to stay in the project so there's a million reasons why that apartment continues to broadcast live and one reason I reckon could be that it is cheap as chips to run and they make a good whack from RP's and all that shite. I don't think the water bill costs much either because they hardly ever fucking shower...well Esenia may be once every 2/3 days. 

Great synopsis and it's true, and shocking, about the lack of showering. I thought Dima's tattoo was of a bowtie for quite a while and he must of wanted to be a Chippendale dancer or something until I realized it was actually a butterfly.  

• Haha 1