Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Linda in that leather strap outfit is lovely. I bet that if you asked her one year ago she would wear that she would have said you are you of your mind. Yet, here we are.

I mean...who doesn't love Linda...she is looking sooooo good.

• Upvote 2

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I mean...who doesn't love Linda...she is looking sooooo good.

As a study of psychology, I can tell you anyone that is on this forum, Likes Linda if not loves. But you know how men are. We sometimes act childish. Me too. So I take the hits with the positives.

Anyway, any feedback is GOOD feedback. I am sure Linda knows this.

With regards to her weight gain over the years. Some of us actually like that shit, especially when she flaunts it. i am not too keen on her constantly getting on a scale. She is wayyy past that.

51 minutes ago, jugghead said:

i am not too keen on her constantly getting on a scale. She is wayyy past that.

And yet, she still is weighing herself every day, Looks at herself in any reflection she can find.....she is NOT happy with herself. You can have 1000 men saying..."honey WE LOVE meat on the bones" (me included), but in the end, SHE has to live with herself and again, she still doesn't like what she see's. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I bet that if you asked her one year ago she would wear that she would have said you are you of your mind.

Didn't you asked her that about a year ago ??? 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I would hope that Linda understands that there are many outspoken people that just want to stir things up.

And you gotta have a brain to understand that...She has her.........................phone !

4 minutes ago, upyourass said:

And yet, she still is weighing herself every day, Looks at herself in any reflection she can find.....she is NOT happy with herself. You can have 1000 men saying..."honey WE LOVE meat on the bones" (me included), but in the end, SHE has to live with herself and again, she still doesn't like what she see's. 

For a while she didn't get on the scale. And you are right, she does look in the mirror a lot. But if she didn't, i wouldn't be getting those beautiful juggs in my face as much.

Let's not pretend. When they came back from whatever that was, it became very evident that the furniture was moved around for viewing pleasure of Linda. If Kitty had kept going with her ex she would have had to do the same things and probably more for RLC. That is just how it is now. It may not be a lot more, but it is clear that both Tibor and Linda know what they need to do. She needs to work it and he needs to stay in his room. If you watch long enough you can see it. He is deferring to her so she can work.

Interesting that we make fun of him spending so much time in his PC room yet we are benefitting from it.