Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

As a study of psychology, I can tell you anyone that is on this forum, Likes Linda if not loves. But you know how men are. We sometimes act childish. Me too. So I take the hits with the positives.

Anyway, any feedback is GOOD feedback. I am sure Linda knows this.

With regards to her weight gain over the years. Some of us actually like that shit, especially when she flaunts it. i am not too keen on her constantly getting on a scale. She is wayyy past that.

I agree with you 1000%, and only last week I was looking at old RLC vids online of Linda, and she was a lot slimmer and had next to no tattoos...but yunno what, I love her the way she is NOW. I always like to say about the plus size women 'she is built for comfort'. I'd happily pay T Bone off to allow me to take her off some place...if she lets me of course. I'm scared to comment on the 'but you know how men are' lol. I'm as guilty as others for posting comments that rattle others lol, so I don't have much to say on that one. Happy viewing of Linda though fellow Linda lover 🙂 

• Like 1

I think Linda and Tibor are both pretty cool people. It's kind of unfortunate that we see and seize upon looking at a real marriage (and I say this tongue in cheek) unfold. But I don't believe any of it is an act. I believe they are being as real as they can be just trying to survive like the rest of us.

That being said, I sure hope Linda has more surprises in store for us. She may being strategic, as best she can) about it. I sure hope.

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree with you 1000%, and only last week I was looking at old RLC vids online of Linda, and she was a lot slimmer and had next to no tattoos...but yunno what, I love her the way she is NOW. I always like to say about the plus size women 'she is built for comfort'. I'd happily pay T Bone off to allow me to take her off some place...if she lets me of course. I'm scared to comment on the 'but you know how men are' lol. I'm as guilty as others for posting comments that rattle others lol, so I don't have much to say on that one. Happy viewing of Linda though fellow Linda lover 🙂 

Well, ofc you know I am not afraid to take control of conversations. But I have learned a lot here. Been on the outside looking in on many occasions. Got my balls roasted a lot. It took years for me to realize i am just as good as the next guy, and they are just as good as me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Well, ofc you know I am not afraid to take control of conversations. But I have learned a lot here. Been on the outside looking in on many occasions. Got my balls roasted a lot. It took years for me to realize i am just as good as the next guy, and they are just as good as me.

Bang on fella...btw do you follow Linda 'off cam'?

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I think Linda and Tibor are both pretty cool people.

Tibor is cool ?  you have been to any of those psychology classes for real ? 🤣

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Tibor is cool ?  you have been to any of those psychology classes for real ? 🤣

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Okay so he is still breakdancing after it was over for 40 years here.