Leora - Fan Page (2024) #1

Pete1960

Very nice

Some wonderful teasing buildup. Slow and sensual buildup with some rubbing, slaps and nipple teasing. Out comes the toy of choice, riding it doggy style mounted on the headboard (not seen that in a while...), before some nice fucking at the end with her ass jiggling, nice moans, some light spanks and one good firm one (🥵) and some really firm clit spanks, before a nice orgasm that left her flushed.

Ill always enjoy watching Leora masturbate whether Pauls at home awake or sleeping, but ill always say she is at her best when she is home alone!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Very nice

Some wonderful teasing buildup. Slow and sensual buildup with some rubbing, slaps and nipple teasing. Out comes the toy of choice, riding it doggy style mounted on the headboard (not seen that in a while...), before some nice fucking at the end with her ass jiggling, nice moans, some light spanks and one good firm one (🥵) and some really firm clit spanks, before a nice orgasm that left her flushed.

Ill always enjoy watching Leora masturbate whether Pauls at home awake or sleeping, but ill always say she is at her best when she is home alone!

OK you can fuck off pulo jj taken over

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Gonna go out on a limb, and guess there wont be much to miss tonight. That oversized Minnie t-shirt and sitting watching tv in the dark, are generally a clue.

Might be wrong though...

Well, turns out I can be wrong!

Paul managed to get a Valentines BJ, just before it reached midnight! He even managed to keep his hand out of way most of the time, so we could see Leora do her thing, sucking and deepthroating and licking the balls...while getting herself off. I may be mis-remembering it, but Leora isnt quite the 'semon demon' she used to be? In the past (when Paul first returned), as soon as he started cumming, she used to go after it and suck him like a woman possessed 😉. I dont really recall Russia, so it may not have always been this way, or maybe shes gone off the taste?!

She even blessed us with a nice view of her ass on Cam 2 while watching TV earlier in the evening! (Views of her beautiful ass will never be unappreciated by my eyes 😊)

• Like 4

So, time for one of my effusive ramblings. How can I not when Leora has done something that JJ really enjoyed. I wont apologise

Great looking lingerie set, that bra may not have provided easy access to the 'girls' by the skirt definitely allowed easy access 😜. Nice start with some deep fingering. Closed her laptop so we could hear her moans better. Fingers werent hitting the spot, so grabbed Ol'Faithful Big Black. 

Rode him on her front, meaning we got to enjoying the view of her ass jiggling as she rode it, plus she reached back and gave a few spreads for good measure. Her moan as she teased her ass before slipping a finger in and DP'ing herself was very hot (ill admit a relatively innocuous thing - but still hot). Creamed on her dildo a bit (would have been so hot if she had tasted that). Flipped over to face us, slapped big black against her wet pussy and slapped her clit firmly. Rode it cowgirl (with more great views) before going 'full-circle' and finishing herself toying whilst laying on her front (great views again).

PS. Did I mention there was some great views throughout?!  😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you very much leora In Paulo's bed having good sex with a big black guy

Her blue lingerie set sexy 

Big black going in and out hard on the kitten and with a finger in the ass 

Big beating the kitten  

Jumping on top and coming out with juice 

Strong and delicious orgasm 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

but Leora isnt quite the 'semon demon' she used to be? In the past (when Paul first returned), as soon as he started cumming, she used to go after it and suck him like a woman possessed 😉. I dont really recall Russia, so it may not have always been this way, or maybe shes gone off the taste?!

I've noticed this, too. A lot more is spilled and there has never been any cleanup with her mouth. This is why I've thought all along that Leora tolerates semen, but doesn't actually enjoy it. That also applies to her tasting herself. She almost never has a lick after she orgasms. 

In the past, she may have been more aggressive in catching most or all of Paul's cum because she was building a viewer base and reputation, but now she's established and can slack off on the less desireable things.

1 hour ago, lovesthefeel said:

I've noticed this, too. A lot more is spilled and there has never been any cleanup with her mouth. This is why I've thought all along that Leora tolerates semen, but doesn't actually enjoy it. That also applies to her tasting herself. She almost never has a lick after she orgasms. 

In the past, she may have been more aggressive in catching most or all of Paul's cum because she was building a viewer base and reputation, but now she's established and can slack off on the less desireable things.

Hey up mother what do you think of this conversation 

Enjoyable

Some classic Leora teasing buildup ('foreplay' if you will). Grabbed the white toy (batteries not required), toying herself in 'doggy' - no slow buildup, fast and deep straight away 😉, nice long sucking off the toy, finished herself of with fingers whilst fingering her sweet ass.

Dont know what she gave the dog beforehand, but it was quiet throughout...

• Upvote 1