Pete1960

Thank you very much Leora Paul in bed  

Paul licking the kitten and leora's ass 

Leora giving blowjob to Mr Paul 

Paul drinking orgasm and leora Masturbation With hand on Mr Paul  

Strong and hot orgasm  

very intense and good

• Upvote 4

Was not expecting to log on and see that Leora bated (when I logged off they were sat in the dark in the BR watching something on the laptop)

She was going deep with her fingers, some tasting, held back her moans abit (we can guess why) until the end when she couldnt 😉 (they were audible in the LR and if I was Paul id have been in right after which a raging hard-on to see if I got lucky...!)

I havent watched her cleaning for a while, so I hope the toys havent been culled - unless she's got rid of the small toys in favour of some new bigger one (as long as she never gets one of those clit-sucker toys - watching bates with those are fairly dull)

• Upvote 1

Rewatching their session in the bedroom from a couple of nights ago, because im enjoying watching Leora becoming more dominant during their sessions 😁😊

It was noticeable that they were both talking to each other throughout, some might have been directions but i think some was definitely, probably dirty talk - such as when Leora said something when slapping him and when Paul rubbed his finger on his cock and made Leora suck it whilst saying something! (I dont speak Russian so dont criticise me if im way off, just speculating)

Some people have said that Paul speaks good English, maybe he could slip some English words in if it is dirty talk? 😜  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

It was noticeable that they were both talking to each other throughout, some might have been directions but i think some was definitely, probably dirty talk - such as when Leora said something when slapping him and when Paul rubbed his finger on his cock and made Leora suck it whilst saying something! (I dont speak Russian so dont criticise me if im way off, just speculating)

It would be really neat to have the Russian speakers translate and share their comments during sex.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

It would be really neat to have the Russian speakers translate and share their comments during sex.

Yeah would be cool if they did (either here or via PM) - im intrigued more than anything, if ive guessed right and if so, what sort of stuff they're saying to each other? Wonder how dirty it is and then try to gauge the others reaction...

As ive said, enjoying watching Leora be more dominant and curious to see them explore their kinks (we've seen that Paul likes being slapped, Leora spitting in his mouth and on his cock 😲😋 and rubbing his gooch and asshole - lifes too short not to enjoy yourself!).

Aslong as Leora still gets plenty of private moments (would be great with Paul either asleep or out of the apartment like he used to) then im sure all viewers would be satisfied! For me personally, with plenty of teasing, sexy panties, spreading her ass, wiggling her ass, showing her ass to cam (heck anything involving her ass😍😜) , toys, anal, spit play and spanks (ass and clit). Yep, I think ive pretty much covered everything (that I could think of at the moment) - apart from the kitchen sink! 🤣

Ive always said that it is great when there is a mix of both in the apartment (admittedly, as ive said before, im more in favour of one over the other - you can guess which), but I do enjoy watching her give BJ's, swallow cum and get facials and riding with gusto and the new dominant side is a great addition, that I want to see more of. 

Im sure some, from both sides of the divide, may not agree with the above, but then it is only my opinion...😋

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yeah would be cool if they did (either here or via PM) - im intrigued more than anything, if ive guessed right and if so, what sort of stuff they're saying to each other? Wonder how dirty it is and then try to gauge the others reaction...

As ive said, enjoying watching Leora be more dominant and curious to see them explore their kinks (we've seen that Paul likes being slapped, Leora spitting in his mouth and on his cock 😲😋 and rubbing his gooch and asshole - lifes too short not to enjoy yourself!).

Aslong as Leora still gets plenty of private moments (would be great with Paul either asleep or out of the apartment like he used to) then im sure all viewers would be satisfied! For me personally, with plenty of teasing, sexy panties, spreading her ass, wiggling her ass, showing her ass to cam (heck anything involving her ass😍😜) , toys, anal, spit play and spanks (ass and clit). Yep, I think ive pretty much covered everything (that I could think of at the moment) - apart from the kitchen sink! 🤣

Ive always said that it is great when there is a mix of both in the apartment (admittedly, as ive said before, im more in favour of one over the other - you can guess which), but I do enjoy watching her give BJ's, swallow cum and get facials and riding with gusto and the new dominant side is a great addition, that I want to see more of. 

Im sure some, from both sides of the divide, may not agree with the above, but then it is only my opinion...😋

Thanks jj just  shot another load of baby making juice out

15 hours ago, Gregg said:

Wow fucking hell never seen anything like it zzzzzzzzzzzźzzzzzzz

That's a 50 + yard kick, not many can kick that straight in Australian Rules Football.

• Thanks 1