Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

Just now, thinga69 said:

Many use nicknames on SM.

They do...but many also display their real names below on the profile page...which I know obviously due to 'following' many SM accounts.  

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I could be wrong but it appears Roxy 'might' be moving in with Masha...2 suitcases and several sealed boxes with stuff, bits and things inside. 

The best thing that could happen to Masha! And Roxy! And us!!

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

The best thing that could happen to Masha! And Roxy! And us!!

I agree with you...they both need time out away from men and to just be girls together and just be happy and have some different fun in the apartment, whatever that may be. Now...I wonder what the deal is with Babi...she hasn't been back since her lovely boyfriend went crazy at her (Babi) so I am guessing she has either fallen out with Masha and chose her guy over her friends (whereas Masha chose her friends over Elvis). Whilst this is not fact...it' something I am just taking a wild guess with due to Babi's absence from being on cam.  

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree with you...they both need time out away from men and to just be girls together and just be happy and have some different fun in the apartment, whatever that may be. Now...I wonder what the deal is with Babi...she hasn't been back since her lovely boyfriend went crazy at her (Babi) so I am guessing she has either fallen out with Masha and chose her guy over her friends (whereas Masha chose her friends over Elvis). Whilst this is not fact...it' something I am just taking a wild guess with due to Babi's absence from being on cam.  

Good riddance!!!

• Like 1