B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

General not serious they said short to each other they were sweet and beautiful. Enjoy each other Sara seemed to be disappointed because she was at home now. Ask what they would do if they were to be home Karma said she would be there in the evening. It is talked about Barcelona and there is a lot of traffic there Better to go with local traffic. Nadia is mentioned about any problem. Karma will work with 3D graphics Teach and learning. There is a lot of noise Mac Wisper worked Sorry not fully for the noise,

Thx Wafer.

7 minutes ago, wafercop said:

General not serious they said short to each other they were sweet and beautiful. Enjoy each other Sara seemed to be disappointed because she was at home now. Ask what they would do if they were to be home Karma said she would be there in the evening. It is talked about Barcelona and there is a lot of traffic there Better to go with local traffic. Nadia is mentioned about any problem. Karma will work with 3D graphics Teach and learning.

There is a lot of noise Mac Wisper worked Sorry not fully for the noise,

When she said that she would come back in the evening and the tantra guy had left during the conversation, you might think that he was persuading her to sleep with him because he might be afraid of losing karma to sara. Because the tantra evening in Sara's bathroom was better between Sara and Karma than between Karma and the tantra guy. I don't want to badmouth Karma's man friend or what kind of relationship they are in, it's just my opinion

Big thx for your Post and it helps a lot to understand what the booth girls has talking and please keep up the good work your posts are always helpful and eliminate a lot of speculation

55 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Oh, because it was probably assumed when sara gave the rings to the blonde with the tattoos and karma, hence the question which one you meant

That’s only what seems to be others posted who think or witnessed it. I got no idea