B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Am I seeing correctly that Sara came down to kitchen, but blew by Karma without acknowledging her????

It was clear that she wouldn't pay any attention to Karma and the others as long as the other two were there. I don't want to say anything bad against Sara, but it was the same the last time they visited that she didn't pay any attention to Ney Karma. It's just a shame because she painted the picture of Karma.

But the greeting was somehow from Karma as if she was more happy to see Sara, for me Sara's reaction came out a bit colder.

As if Sara would have minded as long as the tattoo guy and Nadja greeted Karma in a friendlier way like the day Sara and Karma talked in the hallway before Karma left B4

15 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

But the greeting was somehow from Karma as if she was more happy to see Sara, for me Sara's reaction came out a bit colder.

As if Sara would have minded as long as the tattoo guy and Nadja greeted Karma in a friendlier way like the day Sara and Karma talked in the hallway before Karma left B4

Sara went straight to Karma and they greeted each other as one normally would. I think you are overthinking things here unless you're a body language expert...IDK. 

• Sad 1