B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Massimo trying a move on Nadia ! 

The little head is doing all the thinking for this guy tonight...so much so that he is willing to lay on a bed with two freaks and no girl in sight.  He joined RLC for sex and easy pussy.  About 10 minutes after he nuts tonight he's going to remember that and not be very happy about it.  The internet is a nasty place.  Video on a bed with a tranny and an emo freak...lololololol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

The little head is doing all the thinking for this guy tonight...so much so that he is willing to lay on a bed with two freaks and no girl in sight.  He joined RLC for sex and easy pussy.  About 10 minutes after he nuts tonight he's going to remember that and not be very happy about it.  The internet is a nasty place.  Video on a bed with a tranny and an emo freak...lololololol

Careful what you say about the guys in RLC wanting sex with the girls lol...some on here will NOT be happy, even though most scribe to RLC to see sexual activity...and when it does happen people on here moan like bitches about it and all hate the guys...funny as fuck lol. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Careful what you say about the guys in RLC wanting sex with the girls lol...some on here will NOT be happy, even though most scribe to RLC to see sexual activity...and when it does happen people on here moan like bitches about it and all hate the guys...funny as fuck lol. 

I don't need to be careful...it is well documented what my opinion of these loser guys on RLC are all about.  Every one is a fucking loser. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I don't need to be careful...it is well documented what my opinion of these loser guys on RLC are all about.  Every one is a fucking loser. 

I was kidding fella...put ya muscles away lol. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RoccoBT said:

what is that creature in the middle with the sheets on?? i hope massimo gets to bang nadia!! 

I agree...would love to see Massi rail either Sara or Nadia...or both together...good and proper.

• Sad 1