B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

11 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Sembra che il fidanzato di Karma sia uscito dalla villa con il suo tamburo, vediamo se Karma torna oggi o se vanno da lui

This afternoon Karma goes to school like every Tuesday and this evening he returns to B4, perhaps with Sara and "the tick"

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Questo pomeriggio Karma va a scuola come ogni martedì e stasera torna in B4, magari con Sara e "la zecca"

However, I hope that Nadia doesn't follow them otherwise there will be no story with Karma for the clarification even if yesterday morning there was already a first clarification meeting

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

This afternoon Karma goes to school like every Tuesday and this evening he returns to B4, perhaps with Sara and "the tick"

Yeah it doesn't have to be, somehow nobody really wants to watch when he's there, nothing against the guy but somehow it's not so entertaining when he's there. I have to be nasty with you now, I don't think it's good to call daytona a tick just because she sticks to Sara like a limpet. As I said, everyone is welcome to say their opinion but you have to insult people who don't deserve it. In Massimo's case I would also like to say what I think but he also deserves it. It's nothing against you personally, I usually get along with your views and sometimes I agree with them.

16 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Sì, non deve essere così, in qualche modo nessuno vuole davvero guardarlo quando è lì, niente contro il ragazzo ma in qualche modo non è così divertente quando è lì. Devo essere cattivo con te adesso, non penso sia giusto chiamare Daytona una zecca solo perché si attacca a Sara come una patella. Come ho detto, ognuno è libero di dire la propria opinione ma bisogna insultare le persone che non se lo meritano. Nel caso di Massimo vorrei dire anche quello che penso ma anche lui se lo merita. Non ho nulla contro di te personalmente, di solito vado d'accordo con le tue opinioni e talvolta sono d'accordo con loro.

First of all, "the tick" is not an insult but a nickname. As for the pig, I confirm, it is a pig so it seems right to call it that. They told me he could sue me for defamation, he can

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Innanzitutto, "il segno di spunta" non è un insulto ma un soprannome. Per quanto riguarda il maiale, confermo, è un maiale quindi mi sembra giusto chiamarlo così. Mi hanno detto che poteva denunciarmi per diffamazione, può farlo

I don't like Tantra, old and in my way false in his behavior because I think he is taking advantage of the beautiful 28 year old, but Karma is an adult and can do what she wants. I like what they do, it would be better with the lights on. As I have already said, I am sorry for the harm that Karma does to herself with this relationship in which she seems quite involved. I say enough because from what I have seen and what little I have heard she is deeply taken by Sara. For Sara it's the same thing, very taken by Karma, but not firm enough in the parameters of respect for people

5 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

La domanda è che si tratta della prima esperienza lesbica di Sara e Karma o hanno mai provato sentimenti del genere per un'altra donna prima, altrimenti posso capire che si comportino come fanno entrambi perché non hanno mai provato questi sentimenti prima e dovrebbero... Non so come affrontarli

I have written several times that in previous stays Sara was like this, free, reckless, careless of everything and everyone and sometimes rebellious. I have pleasant memories of lesbian moments with Aurora but it was clear that they were shows to attract attention   Now Karma's arrival has involved her in something new and she's into it. To explain myself better, a ship comes to mind: Sara is Karma's light to navigate and Karma is Sara's lifeline. Sara is a good guide in the path that Karma has declared he wants to take and Karma has the right amount of rationality that Sara lacks. This is what I think and for this reason I think that Tantra is not the right person, keeping hidden to live together doesn't seem like the best thing to me

• Upvote 1

I've only been with RLC for a few months so I only know Karma now if she was with rlc under a different nickname or so I can't judge. As I said recently, we'll see how the story between the two continues. As I'm not in favour of all this esotericism, yoga etc. I'm staying out of the subject of tantra guys and this kind of tantra sex because I'm not familiar with the subject. I always say that if I don't have a clue, I'd rather keep my mouth shut (the last sentence refers to me personally, so I don't want anyone to feel addressed).