Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

18 hours ago, thinga69 said:

They are arguing for the last two hours. It was much more heated around 1630.

13 hours ago, Lasse said:

Zabava should make friends with some of the other girls. Karma would be good start because she is calm and a good listener. Then she could move on with other girls. Most of all she needs a new boyfriend who doesn't use her nor plays with her feelings! Someone who makes her laugh and enjoy life! I  think she is a pretty girl but she is very vulnerable!!

I painfully listened to the 4+ hour phone conversation and also the fight they had a few days ago on the phone. Their problem started because he's out of town working and he wouldn't let her socialize (go out for dinner) with her (male) instructor and classmates due to a previous girlfriend that cheated on him with her dance instructor. She argued for a bit and they got off the phone with no resolution (this was a few days ago).

Since that conversation she has honored his wishes and stayed home, only leaving for class and groceries. She has become sickly  and I'm sure spent a lot time thinking about him and their problems.

During this latest call she tried to explain her position and that she can't live like this (staying holed up in an apartment all day and night) but he would just talk over her and wasn't listening very well. She got pissed and hung up on him. They resumed their conversation after a few minutes went by and she turned the tables on him. She told him that she didn't like that he was dancing with other women and it should stop. Of course he protested and said it was different because it was for work. She did not agree that it was different and said she was ready to break up wit him. He tried his best to try and calm her down and make her feel everything will be ok, and that it's just hard right now because he is away.  

In the end there was still no resolution, he hasn't changed his stance on the restrictions he's imposed and she's still not happy. 

It will be interesting to see what she does from here.

She did say that she likes Barcelona and that you can have a good life there. He said his future will not be in Barcelona. A new conflict.

My opinion is she should live her best life and he can either deal with it or go. It's not like she's looking to party 24/7 and hook up with every Tom, Dick, or Harry. How he thinks his sanctions have any merit is mindboggling to me. You can't treat someone that way unless they have proved themselves untrustworthy and even then it's only prolonging the inevitable.

I do agree that Karma could be very helpful here if they were to meet and become friends. Like you said Karma is a good listener... and Zabava could give her a dance lesson or two in exchange. lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, desinc said:

I painfully listened to the 4+ hour phone conversation and also the fight they had a few days ago on the phone. Their problem started because he's out of town working and he wouldn't let her socialize (go out for dinner) with her (male) instructor and classmates due to a previous girlfriend that cheated on him with her dance instructor. She argued for a bit and they got off the phone with no resolution (this was a few days ago).

Since that conversation she has honored his wishes and stayed home, only leaving for class and groceries. She has become sickly  and I'm sure spent a lot time thinking about him and their problems.

During this latest call she tried to explain her position and that she can't live like this (staying holed up in an apartment all day and night) but he would just talk over her and wasn't listening very well. She got pissed and hung up on him. They resumed their conversation after a few minutes went by and she turned the tables on him. She told him that she didn't like that he was dancing with other women and it should stop. Of course he protested and said it was different because it was for work. She did not agree that it was different and said she was ready to break up wit him. He tried his best to try and calm her down and make her feel everything will be ok, and that it's just hard right now because he is away.  

In the end there was still no resolution, he hasn't changed his stance on the restrictions he's imposed and she's still not happy. 

She did say that she likes Barcelona and that you can have a good life there. He said his future will not be in Barcelona. A new conflict.

My opinion is she should live her best life and he can either deal with it or go. It's not like she's looking to party 24/7 and hook up with every Tom, Dick, or Harry. How he thinks his sanctions have any merit is mindboggling to me. You can't treat someone that way unless they have proved themselves untrustworthy and even then it's only prolonging the inevitable.

I do agree that Karma could be very helpful here if they were to meet and become friends. Like you said Karma is a good listener... and Zabava could give her a dance lesson or two in exchange. lol

They are in this argument since he was still in Barcelona. Zabava found a guy to teach her Bachata so she could also teach in the future. Her plan was to teach Bachata with her BF, but he said that he was in another level than she is, so for them to become Bachata instructors she had to get more experience.

Every time that they fight over the phone is about same subject. Yesterday began because she took a ride back home with a guy again, another day was because she took a ride after a Bachata workshop.

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are in this argument since he was still in Barcelona. Zabava found a guy to teach her Bachata so she could also teach in the future. Her plan was to teach Bachata with her BF, but he said that he was in another level than she is, so for them to become Bachata instructors she had to get more experience.

Every time that they fight over the phone is about same subject. Yesterday began because she took a ride back home with a guy again, another day was because she took a ride after a Bachata workshop.

Did it not seem like she was really ready to plug on the relationship? Or do you think it's and idle threat?

I haven't seen you offer many thoughts about this, but I am curious to know what your opinion is.

6 minutes ago, desinc said:

Did it not seem like she was really ready to plug on the relationship? Or do you think it's and idle threat?

I haven't seen you offer many thoughts about this, but I am curious to know what your opinion is.

In my view they are close to an end, but relationships are hard to read. What I can feel is that she loves him very much but I believe that he doesn't love her in the same level. To me, he feels insecure because he has no money and no income and he's also a jerk, always has been.

I don't talk much about this because no one else does.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In my view they are close to an end, but relationships are hard to read. What I can feel is that she loves him very much but I believe that he doesn't love her in the same level. To me, he feels insecure because he has no money and no income and he's also a jerk, always has been.

I don't talk much about this because no one else does.

I think he knows he has trust issues but refuses to to do anything about them. He just makes her suffer for his emotional hang ups. I think she made it very clear she's not going to live that way. Did you hear her say... "I'm the kind of person who makes my mind up and acts quickly"? That was a clear warning/threat. But words are cheap...

1 minute ago, desinc said:

I think he knows he has trust issues but refuses to to do anything about them. He just makes her suffer for his emotional hang ups. I think she made it very clear she's not going to live that way. Did you hear her say... "I'm the kind of person who makes my mind up and acts quickly"? That was a clear warning/threat. But words are cheap...

I didn't have the patience to listing to everything. They are fighting for a long time. A few months ago they had a big one, so much so that Zabava went to B2 and stay there for a few days.

But I think that him living in Germany may make it easier for Zabava to breakup, even more because he's interfering in her work, and she needs to build a career.

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't have the patience to listing to everything. They are fighting for a long time. A few months ago they had a big one, so much so that Zabava went to B2 and stay there for a few days.

But I think that him living in Germany may make it easier for Zabava to breakup, even more because he's interfering in her work, and she needs to build a career.

And he's a bully too; not least when they have sex 🙂

1 hour ago, desinc said:

Wait...are you saying that a controlling boyfriend outside of RLC is directing a RLC participant?  Reason #2 that I have cut RLC loose.  No more paying for free rides while loser boyfriends direct from the outside.

44 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wait...are you saying that a controlling boyfriend outside of RLC is directing a RLC participant?  Reason #2 that I have cut RLC loose.  No more paying for free rides while loser boyfriends direct from the outside.

That is exactly Zabava's problem !! The sooner she gets rid of him the better !!

7 hours ago, Lasse said:

That is exactly Zabava's problem !! The sooner she gets rid of him the better !!

Congrats on completly missing my point.  I don't give a fuck if she keeps or gets rid of him.  Just get the fuck off RLC so long as he is calling the shots.  And he's not the only one.  Celia was great, until her asswipe boyfriend appeared on the scene controlling her.  Then she shut down.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, desinc said:

He needs to get her a BoB, then everyone will be happy 
Snl Vibrator GIF by MacGruber