B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Let's face it: has anyone understood what relationship there is between Nadia and the "emo-like" boy?

Nadia works as a model, don't know if Sara has?  So maybe EMO is a makeup artist or something similar who they met through work.

Jobs like that tend to attract gay men, given he likes to play with Sara maybe he's Bi, he certainly isn't Macho.

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Nadia works as a model, don't know if Sara has?  So maybe EMO is a makeup artist or something similar who they met through work.

Jobs like that tend to attract gay men, given he likes to play with Sara maybe he's Bi, he certainly isn't Macho.

he isn't anything but typical trash that sara hangs around

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

What does Emo do when and if he works? Model? He definitely has a unique style (when cleaned up and sober) and that could work well in some magazines, womens magazines maybe.

In the back of my mind I have wondered if he is a male prostitute. I can see him blowing a married or businessman for money, who is hiding that kink from his wife etc.

Emo is a mess, he is a alcoholic, very fucked up sexually and/or genderwize. He really seems like he was victimized when he was young which explains the mess he is now. Like women who that happens to can end up in the sex trade is an easy path to fall into.

He y'all, I can make up stories in my own mind too, but its only a possibility. Nothing more or less  👍