B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Hopefully smash it on her head and knock herself out...she makes my dick itch...she's a Cult freak. 

It intersting to me to see how much people can view a person so differently to others and one of the assets to this forum which I missed while spending a long period away from it.

I view Karma totally differently to you and see a different person.

Everyone likes different people it's fact.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

In un certo senso, penso che sia abbastanza bello vedere che il karma non sempre accoglie tutto il dolore e il dolore, ma lascia anche uscire la sua rabbia. Non so dire perché Karma sia così arrabbiata, ma penso che sia positivo che di tanto in tanto mostri questo tipo di emozione

THIS IS THE PAINTING THAT RECOVERED A NIGHT FROM GAREGE

10 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

It intersting to me to see how much people can view a person so differently to others and one of the assets to this forum which I missed while spending a long period away from it.

I view Karma totally differently to you and see a different person.

Everyone likes different people it's fact.

It's all very well having an opinion, but sometimes just sometimes when someone says something negative about 'what could be a favourite tenant to many others' then things can get nasty with stupid comments. I respect everyone's opinion as long as it's warranted. I'm not afraid to say who I like and don't like. It just tickles me how some people see all the men in the two club houses as violent and so on but all the women are as good as gold...like fuck are they. RLC hire these people in to fuck each other...not to make tea and eat cake or vacuum around the house. I scribe to RLC because I'm a people watcher whether they have sex or not...sex is not why I pay for Premium and I most certainly distance myself from all the emotional BS and respect between the housemates. I don't feel a connection with any of them either as it's not like we are friends. They are all grown up enough to know the score.    

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's all very well having an opinion, but sometimes just sometimes when someone says something negative about 'what could be a favourite tenant to many others' then things can get nasty with stupid comments. I respect everyone's opinion as long as it's warranted. I'm not afraid to say who I like and don't like. It just tickles me how some people see all the men in the two club houses as violent and so on but all the women are as good as gold...like fuck are they. RLC hire these people in to fuck each other...not to make tea and eat cake or vacuum around the house. I scribe to RLC because I'm a people watcher whether they have sex or not...sex is not why I pay for Premium and I most certainly distance myself from all the emotional BS and respect between the housemates. I don't feel a connection with any of them either as it's not like we are friends. They are all grown up enough to know the score.    

The plan was clear to me why RLC decided to open op the second Villa and introduce men right next to a villa full of girls. In that respective its worked for them, apart from Miron who went too far along with Lacrim. The girls have there own choices they don't have to have sex with any of them but it increases the chances of it happening by having men close by. A long term relationship has been created from this concept too with Holly and Thor.

I also do not pay for premium to see sex, its a matter of watching them, period. 

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

The plan was clear to me why RLC decided to open op the second Villa and introduce men right next to a villa full of girls. In that respective its worked for them, apart from Miron who went too far along with Lacrim. The girls have there own choices they don't have to have sex with any of them but it increases the chances of it happening by having men close by. A long term relationship has been created from this concept too with Holly and Thor.

I also do not pay for premium to see sex, its a matter of watching them, period. 

Yes Miron shamefully still turns up at the two club houses now and again...oddly. Lacrim for me was just a bit too creepy and touchy feely but, harmless in my opinion. Yes Holly & Thor now live in Cali I believe from their SM accounts...as does now Gloria and Ashley who are living in NYC at this moment in time. RLC is merely a voyeur site and whatever goes, goes...Linda and T Bone hardly have sex anymore but I could watch her all day sat on the sofa stuffing her face with food lol. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I love Nadia in B4 !  She is having fun, dancing, laughing , if we compare when she is in B2 !!  

Sara could do with telling the far-out space cadet to FO home...he is just ruining EVERYTHING.  

• Haha 1