B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

He was sitting on the couch stroking her vagina with his hand, what do you expect them to do next?

you are correct, i saw it on the replay.  karma has no self respect to let that pig touch like he did.  i'm disliking karma more and more each day.

8 hours ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

The only thing that surprised me that night, after reading all the news here, was the kiss between Sara and Nadja and most of all what I can't understand about Karma sleeping in Sara's bed. It looks like the one person was right when he said that Karma is Sara's lifeboat and that Karma likes Sara more than the other way round.

karma is a lost soul, end of story

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

You're right, it was enough that Karma asked Sara to sleep on the same bed instead of with the other two, sleeping uncomfortable and without intimacy. It wasn't necessary to have sex but at least be together and sleep hugged. I think Karma asked this, she's not stupid

yeah, she kind of is

1 hour ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I'm not sitting around the whole time to see if something happens or to hope that something nice happens.

The thread does that, with 24/7 surveillance.

It tells you everything for 20 bucks a year.

You just can't trust anyone, that's the catch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Am 27.12. endet mein Abonnement und ich habe mich immer noch nicht entschieden ob ich weitermache.

Life is choices.

Unsubscribe for peace in your life or

continue to pay for the painful dramas.

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

none I hope!!!! If you have to be a deconstructed ladyboy to please and attract a girl like Nadia, then I'm going to think about having my balls cut off, covering myself with stupid tattoos like in a schoolboy's draft notebook, dressing up as a woman and practice sucking up flour with my nose!!!!!

It's the KISS principle, adopted by Europe.

Hide yourself behind female makeup,

and become famous millionaires.

• Haha 1