B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

10 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I think if Karma had sex with a woman it would be sara (I think) octavia is probably a very good friend for karma and nothing more

Karma has already had sex with Sara on a couple of occasions in Sara’s room

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

wolf is very slick and was really paying attention to the tantra guy on the last visit to the villa and i wouldn't doubt that he has been researching the subject a lot lately, just to get into karma's pants.  i used to like the guy but i'm falling away from that the more i watch his tactics.  i believe it won't be long before karma gives it up to wolf, he's slow but with purpose and he's very methodical.

he is slow but determined and very methodical, the same can be said about massimo in relation to sara (just my view of how things have developed between sara and max recently), i don't want to talk badly about sara now either

1 hour ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

wow i don't like to read this, but i almost thought that she had feelings for massimo in some way, the way she still cuddled and licked him all day despite the sex and went straight to him the other day when he came back. I just don't know why, she should know that he's a bad person and only lies to women, the best example was ney, she must have had real feelings for massimo and now she's smarter. I just hope for Sara's sake that she realises it in time before she gets as hurt as ney.

She shouldnt even have sex with him when she has a bf who knows nothing about the guys she has sex with.

25 minutes ago, wafercop said:

It seems Karma has missed the last bus and therefore searched up Octavia at the party in B5. and the phone is out of battery

and the painting that Sara is doing is on Nadja according to the mesege she sent to Nadja

Voice message ?

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What theme party is that you think there will be ? I think she bought for a different event though but we will see.

there will be a themed party at b4 when massimo gets back from vacation and i'm not sure about the theme but knowing wolf and massimo it will probably be something in the bdsm spectrum.

1 hour ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I think if Karma had sex with a woman it would be sara (I think) octavia is probably a very good friend for karma and nothing more

Yeah, that's right, I was just kidding.

A Kelly Karma thing would be much more interesting.

I really like Kelly's personality, she's cool.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

In light of current facts I believe that Karma will only be able to have sex with Sara and Tantra. The others have closed doors

I agree. After getting some facts from amiya and wafercop we get a much better insight about Sara and Karma’s personalities. 

But I think lots a theories and speculation will start all over however Karma is not Into one night stands, period.

• Upvote 1