B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it looks like a contact lens case.  if so what is he doing with it?

It's either ear pods or contacts which were on the small table in the lounge so he picked them up and headed for Neyts place next door. Nothing to be concerned about.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

there will be a themed party at b4 when massimo gets back from vacation and i'm not sure about the theme but knowing wolf and massimo it will probably be something in the bdsm spectrum.

They have themed parties from time to time so it's possible there will be one, time will tell.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

But it's okay for everyone to have a bath in Sara's room often whilst she is out. 

Yeah I dont see why that is such a problem if they enters someones room if the door is open, as long as they dont snoop around looking through their stuffs or take something that doesnt belong to them. Or in Massimos case to see the cat.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yeah I dont see why that is such a problem if they enters someones room if the door is open, as long as they dont snoop around looking through their stuffs or take something that doesnt belong to them. Or in Massimos case to see the cat.

Didn't Massi just go in her room to look for her and then ended up staying with the cat for a bit. I never saw any harm in that to be fair. I get you though but something as small as that never crossed my mind that someone would never approve of it lol. After all there are camera's everywhere.  

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They have themed parties from time to time so it's possible there will be one, time will tell.

Party on January 6th it's probably to celebrate Orthodox Christmas. They had one this year on the same date, it was that disastrous almost lesbian threesome party.

• Haha 1