B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

10 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Party on January 6th it's probably to celebrate Orthodox Christmas. They had one this year on the same date, it was that disastrous almost lesbian threesome party.

Orthodox Christmas Day 2024

Sun, 7 Jan 2024 – 18 countries

Sat, 6 Jan 2024 – 2 countries

Ukraine has called for Christmas to be celebrated on 25. December 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_Ukraine

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

She shouldnt even have sex with him when she has a bf who knows nothing about the guys she has sex with.

As I said I don't know if sara has a boyfriend or not, what I can say if she has really confusing feelings for massimo and when he is back engages in sex with him again. That she should be careful not to get screwed by him like ney did back then.

5 hours ago, northguy said:

Yeah, that's right, I was just kidding.

A Kelly Karma thing would be much more interesting.

I really like Kelly's personality, she's cool.

If I just put it that way, the perfect person in the rlc universe would be the body of Kelly and the character of Karma. Because I'm not following Kelly right now to judge whether her character is similar to Karma's character.

2 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

As I said I don't know if sara has a boyfriend or not, what I can say if she has really confusing feelings for massimo and when he is back engages in sex with him again. That she should be careful not to get screwed by him like ney did back then.

She has a bf, he was there a while back with his dog, but he knows nothing about what she is doing behind his back.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Didn't Massi just go in her room to look for her and then ended up staying with the cat for a bit. I never saw any harm in that to be fair. I get you though but something as small as that never crossed my mind that someone would never approve of it lol. After all there are camera's everywhere.  

Yes he did nothing bad, im not a fan of him but in his defence he did nothing wrong.

2 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Good point, her having a boyfriend is probably speculation. Maybe its just a guy she likes but she likes lots of guys. She throws the term "love"  around pretty freely.

I think she is just interested if mass can give her a decent fuck...unlike his date rape crap he did.

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Good point, her having a boyfriend is probably speculation. Maybe its just a guy she likes but she likes lots of guys. She throws the term "love"  around pretty freely.

I think she is just interested if mass can give her a decent fuck...unlike his date rape crap he did.

I hope that in the time Max is not there, she thinks about her feelings for Max and what she wants from him (friendship or more). It is known that she has several male friends, but then I would say that she sees the blond Italian as a boyfriend because that was the only person where she had his cock in her mouth.

4 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I hope that in the time Max is not there, she thinks about her feelings for Max and what she wants from him (friendship or more). It is known that she has several male friends, but then I would say that she sees the blond Italian as a boyfriend because that was the only person where she had his cock in her mouth.

So she reserves blow jobs for the special ones only?

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes he did nothing bad, im not a fan of him but in his defence he did nothing wrong.

I must be one of a handful or even less than that that does like him. I follow him on SM and I have to ask myself why on earth has he allowed himself to join such project, and the only reason I can think of is he's heard about the two clubhouses and the woman are mostly all Russian and that 'some' are easy lays...and so far he's been proven right. He clearly comes from a very wealthy family and has a very sophisticated group of friends but if a man needs a shag then he's obviously been told the clubhouses are the place to be in Barce lol. He's not a bad guy, not a sexual predator and is definitely not all the bad things some people on here say in posts who are merely just jealous or feel that they a connection with some of the girls. Each to their own.     

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I must be one of a handful or even less than that that does like him. I follow him on SM and I have to ask myself why on earth has he allowed himself to join such project, and the only reason I can think of is he's heard about the two clubhouses and the woman are mostly all Russian and that 'some' are easy lays...and so far he's been proven right. He clearly comes from a very wealthy family and has a very sophisticated group of friends but if a man needs a shag then he's obviously been told the clubhouses are the place to be in Barce lol. He's not a bad guy, not a sexual predator and is definitely not all the bad things some people on here say in posts who are merely just jealous or feel that they a connection with some of the girls. Each to their own.     

Maybe you didn't see him fucking Sara like she was a piece of meat, chuckling with his friend. It was disturbing to watch. If you did see it then you just interpret it different than I.

About him coming to the villa, maybe he had to look for fresh blood because he burns his bridges as he goes. 🤣

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Maybe you didn't see him fucking Sara like she was a piece of meat, chuckling with his friend. It was disturbing to watch. If you did see it then you just interpret it different than I.

About him coming to the villa, maybe he had to look for fresh blood because he burns his bridges as he goes. 🤣

amen brother!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I knew from the beginning it was pointless me even posting about Massi because most of the people here are just full of hate for the guys who stay at the clubhouse. Nobody died, nobody went to a medical centre and RLC is a place people scribe to to watch sexual activity without getting all emosh with feelings. It was disturbing for me when I watched CeCe kick her boyfried in the face 3 times...but that was okay, nobody mentioned that on here...utter BS. Massi is fine...simple.