B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

But you did have problems with Dylan...😏

Right, I remember a few months ago Xarvaz used to be the first to throw rape accusations at guys and treat girls like defenseless saints, think when his queen Ulyana got willingly fucked by Dylan he learned his lesson, LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Right, I remember a few months ago Xarvaz used to be the first to throw rape accusations at guys and treat girls like defenseless saints, think when his queen Ulyana got willingly fucked by Dylan he learned his lesson, LOL

Ulyana has never been my queen and I don't know why you come up with this nonsense but the only thing it achieves is that I put you on ignore... bye

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back Aziza for your stay #2

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Aziza #1 17.02.2023 01.08.2023 B4 166

What a bummer, this girl left just 5 months ago after many months on the project. I would prefer returnees we don't see a long time or new girls

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bentornata Aziza per il tuo soggiorno n.2

Nome Arrivo Partenza Posizione Durata (giorni)
Aziza #1 17.02.2023 01.08.2023 B4 166

Wow! I now see a large suitcase in the double room of B4! Aziza may be boring, but she's a great sight!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

Wow! I now see a large suitcase in the double room of B4! Aziza may be boring, but she's a great sight!

Yep, Bogdan followed her with the suitcase from the garage and downstairs to the double room. She takes the bed to the right. 

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

some beauty is welcome among those ugly heads but she can also be terribly boring, time will tell how she is now

Ugly heads lol...hey, just wait till you get all the stalkers of some of the other girls in GP on here crying about Wolf getting anywhere near her. I have a feeling Aziza will shut his arse down straight away lol.