B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

some beauty is welcome among those ugly heads but she can also be terribly boring, time will tell how she is now

Boring WHAT?.....This Chick has Bang about 4 or 5 different Men here....

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Well, since we know what can happen if Aziza drinks too much, as unbelievable as it sounds, we'll see if Massimo can talk Sara and Aziza into a threesome, like he did with Ney and Sabina and Lalli. Unless he first makes out with Sara at the party when Max is back and later with Aziza. Because you can say what you like about Max, he seems to be a rose-cavalier when he tells the girls what they want to hear. But when it comes to sex, I think he's an egotist who only pursues his own goals, as you've often seen him ask the girls to take his sperm in their mouths or squirt it on their faces after sex. I'm sorry if I've written this a bit more emotionally, but it just had to be said. This will be my last post on the subject of Max and the girls, I have now told my point of view and whether you like the post or not is up to you.

Aziza hit on Nelly. Karma is younger,

and has better boobs. Inspiration for your fantasy. 😀

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, Xarvaz a dit :

some beauty is welcome among those ugly heads but she can also be terribly boring, time will tell how she is now

Pretty sure beauty is subjective. Certain tenants don't meet your attraction standards, that's fine, no need to be derogative about it. I just had a look, since I haven't seen Aziza before, and in my opinion she's just "meh", mainly in the face. Not saying she doesn't have a level of attractiveness, but to me she just gives off the standard IG influencer vibe that knows she has a decent body and knows how to use her assets to get ahead of the curve. 

I personally am more a fan of the "girl-next-door" vibe, which would include the likes of Esmi, Karma, Alana and Kelly (and Octavia as the crazy neighbour). And I don't feel much attraction towards the likes of Margo, Cecelia, Nadia and now Aziza.

Can my opinion change? Possibly, attraction is fluid after all, and maybe after some time and hearing what she has to say, I could be swayed in a different direction. But again, to each their own.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

leave those fairy tales for what they are...just a fairy tale, there are plenty of places where they can do something unseen, you don't have to turn off the power, this was just a stupid story from some conspiracy viewers.

turning it on and off was just a reset, B4 often has power outages

Bogdan is the power supply. 😀

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

ShenGen visa...she overstayed her visa...twice (apparently). This offense if found guilty without good reason results 'potentially' a 5 year ban. 

What does a 6 year subscription cost?