B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

14 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

What a bummer, this girl left just 5 months ago after many months on the project. I would prefer returnees we don't see a long time or new girls

Just as well Uly left then and face a 5 year ban entering Spain lol. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ugly heads lol...hey, just wait till you get all the stalkers of some of the other girls in GP on here crying about Wolf getting anywhere near her. I have a feeling Aziza will shut his arse down straight away lol. 

the knights can go wild again 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gregori said:

Congrats Massimo, another notch in your belt. Fucking Aziza will be easy peasy, she's experienced with Italians.

For the time being, Wolf can hang around Aziz like a shit fly before Mass can take over in two weeks, it can still be fun 🤣

5 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Couldn't care less, bringing her back the second time this year was a mistake just like now with Aziza

Aziza is okay but yea she is likely to be a sloth unless Massi works on her when he returns. As for Uly...brilliant news, glad she's gone...she's a criminal plain and simple. 

• Confused 1

Well, since we know what can happen if Aziza drinks too much, as unbelievable as it sounds, we'll see if Massimo can talk Sara and Aziza into a threesome, like he did with Ney and Sabina and Lalli. Unless he first makes out with Sara at the party when Max is back and later with Aziza. Because you can say what you like about Max, he seems to be a rose-cavalier when he tells the girls what they want to hear. But when it comes to sex, I think he's an egotist who only pursues his own goals, as you've often seen him ask the girls to take his sperm in their mouths or squirt it on their faces after sex. I'm sorry if I've written this a bit more emotionally, but it just had to be said. This will be my last post on the subject of Max and the girls, I have now told my point of view and whether you like the post or not is up to you.

1 minute ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Well, since we know what can happen if Aziza drinks too much, as unbelievable as it sounds, we'll see if Massimo can talk Sara and Aziza into a threesome, like he did with Ney and Sabina and Lalli. Unless he first makes out with Sara at the party when Max is back and later with Aziza. Because you can say what you like about Max, he seems to be a rose-cavalier when he tells the girls what they want to hear. But when it comes to sex, I think he's an egotist who only pursues his own goals, as you've often seen him ask the girls to take his sperm in their mouths or squirt it on their faces after sex. I'm sorry if I've written this a bit more emotionally, but it just had to be said. This will be my last post on the subject of Max and the girls, I have now told my point of view and whether you like the post or not is up to you.

then I hope for Mass that he has worked on his erection problems during his holiday otherwise not much will come of it

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Aziza is okay but yea she is likely to be a sloth unless Massi works on her when he returns. As for Uly...brilliant news, glad she's gone...she's a criminal plain and simple. 

Massimo will have to talk to Aziza with his dick 😂 because i seem to remember her English is worse than Ney's but it never stopped Dylan. 

I like Aziza, much better than having empty rooms.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Wonder if Bogdan will swich the power suply off again??

leave those fairy tales for what they are...just a fairy tale, there are plenty of places where they can do something unseen, you don't have to turn off the power, this was just a stupid story from some conspiracy viewers.

turning it on and off was just a reset, B4 often has power outages

• Like 1
  • Haha 1