B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

14 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I don't know Grisha, Tim, Miron, I can't say anything about them and as I said before Lacrim is air for me and i have 3 that are on the dislike page and the other 3 anthony and samson I hardly remember what they were like in general. Wolf has changed a lot since Margo in a positive way, the only thing I don't like about him is that he always has to jump naked in the pool or wear this weird jacket over his naked body.

i don't like the way he always has to be around b4 and i don't like the way he is always squeezing on the girls and i don't like the way he thinks he's the big shot between the villa's and i don't like the way he walks and i don't like the way he stands with his arms so far away from his body.  i do like the way he runs, it reminds me of a penguin on speed!

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Aziza is okay but yea she is likely to be a sloth unless Massi works on her when he returns. As for Uly...brilliant news, glad she's gone...she's a criminal plain and simple. 

Then she'll really like Rachel's Tantra guy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Miron 100% the worst as he is a danger to any female. Samson - daft as a brush. Thor - violent when drunk. Grisha - strange. Anthony - sneaky and handsy exactly like Lacrim. Tim - thinks hes way better than he is. Dylan and Mass - typical obnoxious italians. Wolf - annoying as he is everywhere all the time

well said

5 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

That's what I mean by he is air for me

i know, i feel the same way.  he will never get any clicks from me for views.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't like the way he always has to be around b4 and i don't like the way he is always squeezing on the girls and i don't like the way he thinks he's the big shot between the villa's and i don't like the way he walks and i don't like the way he stands with his arms so far away from his body.  i do like the way he runs, it reminds me of a penguin on speed!

i don't like the way he is always squeezing on the girls, i could also add that to the 3 that are on my dislike list. Well, if I write about everything I like and dislike, you could write novels

The good thing is everyone has different views on the guys and that's fine and I respect that, we can't all like the same guy

3 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

i don't like the way he is always squeezing on the girls, i could also add that to the 3 that are on my dislike list. Well, if I write about everything I like and dislike, you could write novels

The good thing is everyone has different views on the guys and that's fine and I respect that, we can't all like the same guy

and also the girls

oh, and i don't like how every time he leaves b4 he never closes the door all the way as he will always come back.  rlc knew what they were doing by opening b7 with rent-a-dicks, unfortunately it really turned me off to the project.

45 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Poll for the board.  Out of the “guys on vacation” which one is the most liked/disliked? Massimo, Wolf, Lacrim, Dylan, Grisha, Anthony, Miron, Tim, Thor, Samson.  Just typing this out they are all basically the same guy🤣

To me , ALL in the disliked sections !  

22 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Miron 100% the worst as he is a danger to any female. Samson - daft as a brush. Thor - violent when drunk. Grisha - strange. Anthony - sneaky and handsy exactly like Lacrim. Tim - thinks hes way better than he is. Dylan and Mass - typical obnoxious italians. Wolf - annoying as he is everywhere all the time

Agree with you for the WORST : Miron without any doubt !