B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

Welcome Aziza

Everything everyone said is true!

Glad to see she didn't get fake boobs. But I haven't had a good view yet. When she got her lips done (small inflation) i was worried that her beautiful small boobs would be next.

I tend to get too caught up in girls who aren't slutty at first. I know others here are the same and can even get protective over the participant . However bizarre it is to get this emotional investment as viewer it happens. Karma is a perfect example. To those CC'ers that think it is stupid when this happens, a big part of me agrees, LOL, I'll try not to this time.

Aziza can go wild too and have wild monkey sex as seem with Dylan and their 3some. 🤪

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Is she the one that Boggy supposedly fucked?  If so, then Boggers will have to fight off the B7 Rent a Cocks.

Yes, Aziza also tried to do the other half Nelly.

It is a well known strategy to do well with management.

Then you might get a raise .

45 minutes ago, moules said:

Aziza can be adventurous.  It seems to me that posters are overlooking, forgot, or are simply unaware of the night she snuck into Dylan's bed while he was fucking two girls in Margo's bedroom.  Dylan had just arrived but his reputation apparently receded him.  She became conquest #3 that night.

IMO, the odds are good for a B&N, Aziza threesome, and not in the garage.  She did a threesome on the B-7 LR floor with Dylan.  And I know a B&N, Aziza threesome is not everyone's cup of tea, but the ratings will be high.

never going to happen, it will remain in the garage just like last time.  aziza, smhhh what a waste of a bed!

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I tend to get too caught up in girls who aren't slutty at first. I know others here are the same and can even get protective over the participant . However bizarre it is to get this emotional investment as viewer it happens. Karma is a perfect example. To those CC'ers that think it is stupid when this happens, a big part of me agrees, LOL, I'll try not to this time.

I know exactly what you mean, my girl already giving me shit about Aziza coming back on RLC!  🤣

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm sure Wolfy and/or Mass, when he returns will do all they can to make her NOT BORING

i'm sure wolfy and/or mass and several others have already met up with aziza at dinner somewhere and the ground rules were discussed already.  these participants know exactly who's coming and who's going at all times.

• Haha 1