B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

Aziza can be adventurous.  It seems to me that posters are overlooking, forgot, or are simply unaware of the night she snuck into Dylan's bed while he was fucking two girls in Margo's bedroom.  Dylan had just arrived but his reputation apparently receded him.  She became conquest #3 that night.

IMO, the odds are good for a B&N, Aziza threesome, and not in the garage.  She did a threesome on the B-7 LR floor with Dylan.  And I know a B&N, Aziza threesome is not everyone's cup of tea, but the ratings will be high.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I personally am more a fan of the "girl-next-door" vibe, which would include the likes of Esmi, Karma, Alana and Kelly (and Octavia as the crazy neighbour). And I don't feel much attraction towards the likes of Margo, Cecelia, Nadia and now Aziza.

Can my opinion change? Possibly, attraction is fluid after all, and maybe after some time and hearing what she has to say, I could be swayed in a different direction. But again, to each their own.

Die Sache ich genauso, die einem mögen den Typ Frau und die anderen einen ganz anderen Typ Frau. Das muß halt jeder für sich selber entscheiden, ich beurteile auch keine anderen nur weil sie eher auf frauen wie CC ney nadja und so stehen.

19 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Pretty sure beauty is subjective. Certain tenants don't meet your attraction standards, that's fine, no need to be derogative about it. I just had a look, since I haven't seen Aziza before, and in my opinion she's just "meh", mainly in the face. Not saying she doesn't have a level of attractiveness, but to me she just gives off the standard IG influencer vibe that knows she has a decent body and knows how to use her assets to get ahead of the curve. 

I personally am more a fan of the "girl-next-door" vibe, which would include the likes of Esmi, Karma, Alana and Kelly (and Octavia as the crazy neighbour). And I don't feel much attraction towards the likes of Margo, Cecelia, Nadia and now Aziza.

Can my opinion change? Possibly, attraction is fluid after all, and maybe after some time and hearing what she has to say, I could be swayed in a different direction. But again, to each their own.

Hey Amiya. Wait, this girl is 2 sided in my opinion.

She's lovely, pretty and really a good girl,

but the software isn't that great (you know).

You'll see later on, I'm sure.

Some drama is guaranteed, I guess.

25 minutes ago, northguy said:

Another lamb to sacrifice for Wolf or Massimo or both.

I hope not, I pray she have a Boyfriend now? I don't want to see those guys turn into Ney type. Wolf's little pet and Massimo's Tramp. I know mostly everyone likes all of that sex all the time. but Aziza was the one I thought was the pretty non-slutty girl.....I'm sorry Free Spirited Girl. this Girl hit close to home, she reminds me of someone close to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hey Amiya. Wait, this girl is 2 sided in my opinion.

She's lovely, pretty and really a good girl,

but the software isn't that great (you know).

You'll see later on, I'm sure.

Some drama is guaranteed, I guess.

I just didn't like her alcohol problem, maybe she is less unstable now we'll see but the villa could use some variation so I think she is welcome

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Aziza can be adventurous.  It seems to me that posters are overlooking, forgot, or are simply unaware of the night she snuck into Dylan's bed while he was fucking two girls in Margo's bedroom.  Dylan had just arrived but his reputation apparently receded him.  She became conquest #3 that night.

IMO, the odds are good for a B&N, Aziza threesome, and not in the garage.  She did a threesome on the B-7 LR floor with Dylan.  And I know a B&N, Aziza threesome is not everyone's cup of tea, but the ratings will be high.

But you have to know that when aziza had sex, even in a threesome with dylan and ashley, she was usually quite drunk, sober she was rather shy

21 minutes ago, Troy said:

Aziza was the one I thought was the pretty non-slutty girl.....I'm sorry Free Spirited Girl. this Girl hit close to home, she reminds me of some close to me.

That's also somehow I felt. I really like her.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

But you have to know that when aziza had sex, even in a threesome with dylan and ashley, she was usually quite drunk, sober she was rather shy

"A drunk mind speaks a sober heart"